who can help me??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,I am new in hare, there is any one like to talk about beautiful skin,how to stop look wrinkly and old??share with me. anti-aging-skin-care.jpg

Hey there, using olive oil or extra virgin olive oil helps if you can get it... Just get a bit in your hands and rub it all over your skin.

It also keeps your skin soft and smooth. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hi Ladies!  I love talking about skincare and helping others with issues they may have.  I am a huge advocate of Chemical Face Peels, and if anyone needs any information, just let me know!  Cheers

@@aurak what sort of information are you interested in. There are products out there that claim to help fight against aging. But this also depends very much on your lifestyle. Exercise, healthy diet, and good sleeping habits also contribute to delaying the aging process. 

Hi,I am new in hare, there is any one like to talk about beautiful skin,how to stop look wrinkly and old??share with me.
anti-aging-skin-care.jpg
[SIZE=10pt]There are plenty of things you can start doing, and stop doing, to start aging gracefully.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Drink Water[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Consume Omega-3 Fatty Acids Like pumpkin seeds[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Eat a Plant-Based Diet[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Oranges and grapefruits[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Red and green peppers[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Kiwis[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Guavas[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Strawberries[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Brussels sprouts[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Cantaloupes[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Use Sunscreen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Use Natural Face Cleansers[/SIZE]

I think keeping  good mood, eating healthy and doing some exercise will help. What'e more, be positive and happy towards life is very important!

Hey there, using olive oil or extra virgin olive oil helps if you can get it... Just get a bit in your hands and rub it all over your skin.

It also keeps your skin soft and smooth. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I can't stand the smell of virgin oilive oil or coconut oil.  I use Monsia intense night repair cream and add a few drops of jojoba oil when applying to the neck and around the eyes. No smell, no greasy residue and it goes right in.

i love ATP Coffee Scrubs' "Coffonut" body./face scrub.. it smells sooo good!! theyre all natural and organic so no chemicals or additives like that.

its a coffee scrub but has coconut oil and coconut bits in it and it leaves skin so smooth afterwards. it exfoliates but moisturizes too

found them randomly on instagram @atpcoffeescrubs and ordered a couple (the peppermint chocolate one smells delish too!) and now Im never going back to those brand names from drugstores or even the expensive stuff isnt as good!!

You can reduce the appearance of wrinkles by using an anti aging cream. Yes, it may sound like a cream for your grandmother, but in all actuality the sooner you start to address wrinkles the better the problem will be handled. It can’t make the wrinkles go away completely, but a cream can help diminish their appearance.

Latest posts

Back