Easy step

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
HI, I have long hair and I enjoy it, the only problem is I have lot of grey hair,every month I have to do something, I am getting tired.  images hair.jpg

Well, its best to know that all grey hair is, is just hair that's lost it colour fragment.

But you could maybe... Dye your hair every second month and, if you get grey hairs, then just put your hair up in a bun or plait to hide it if you don't like them. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

All the best, but I think grey hairs are cool. My mum calls them “white”, but they look awesome to me, they always remind me of anime boys and girls with white/grey hair. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Instead of thinking about the grey hair and how to get rid of them, I'll recommend you to take care of your long hair and prevent any new hair from turning grey. Of course, you can regularly color your hair to get rid of them but here are some tips that might be helpful in keeping your long hair healthy and preventing them from turning grey-

• Avoid using hair dryers as they lead to weaking and premature graying of hair.
  • Combing is difficult for long hair. When combing out, divide hair into sections, comb out each portion gently from tip to ends.
  • Brush your hair only when they are completely dry. Do not comb the hair when damp. Combing wet hair leads to weaking of hair.
  • In case you have dry hair, use leave in conditioner for your hair besides using rinse out conditioner.
  • Make sure to take proper care of your lifestyle habits and diet. A proper sleep, good lifestyle habits and a balanced diet is the key to attain healthier body and hair as well.

Latest posts

Back