Influenster Surfs Up VoxBox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friend who I just got into Influenster just qualified for this box! So she's very excited for her first box.

ME! This is my second. I almost feel guilty, I've seen some ladies complain of having been on influenster for a long time and they log in regularly, etc and never get picked. I qualified for the Mary Kay box almost immediately after signing up. Now this!

There's totally going to be sunblock, and I bet a beach spray. Plus maybe that covergirl bombshell mascara. Yes to all of those things, please!

ME! This is my second. I almost feel guilty, I've seen some ladies complain of having been on influenster for a long time and they log in regularly, etc and never get picked. I qualified for the Mary Kay box almost immediately after signing up. Now this!

There's totally going to be sunblock, and I bet a beach spray. Plus maybe that covergirl bombshell mascara. Yes to all of those things, please!
The items are already posted if you go to the badge and look at the cheat sheet. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

got my box today!!  I am so happy to see the contents!!

I have to find out where I can get Jamba  Juice Smoothie kits - I have no idea!!  Whole Foods, maybe?

Love the scent of the Hawaiian Tropics after sun - coconut & papaya - yummm

First Aid shot pain relief - yeah - I will use this.  I get a lot of pain

Sinful colors nailpolish in Rose Sage - this is a beautiful shade, I will have to swatch it later

and I was SO happy that I got the Not Your Mother's Beach Babe shampoo & conditioner instead of the mascara.  I am so mascara'd out!!

surfsup.voxbox.1.jpg

UGH I hate how long it always takes for my vox boxes to arrive! Im in this one too! I'm so freaking excited. This is my 3rd box now since signing up in January. This one looks so awesome, hair care or mascara, I dont care which I get even! Hurry up mail man! <3

I finally got an email after 18 months with influenster, but I missed the window to respond by 2 hours.  I hope I didn't miss my one and only opportunity. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My tracking says it was delivered today, but it wasn't in my mailbox :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I'm hoping it shows up tomorrow or I'll need to contact them

EDIT: I checked my mailbox this morning and it was there!  Yay for having honest neighbors!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine at the beginning of this week. That hawaiian tropic stuff smells sooooooo good. biancardi, your  box is better than mine. I wish I'd gotten the shampoo and condition instead of the mascara.

Latest posts

Back