kellyfish14

Influenster Surfs Up VoxBox

me!  this is my first vox box :D  I cannot wait - how long does it usually take to ship out?  Do they send you a tracking number?

• Like 1

Me me me! I got the email as well! First one for me, too! I wonder how often they'll pick me? Anyone know??

ME! This is my second. I almost feel guilty, I've seen some ladies complain of having been on influenster for a long time and they log in regularly, etc and never get picked. I qualified for the Mary Kay box almost immediately after signing up. Now this!

There's totally going to be sunblock, and I bet a beach spray. Plus maybe that covergirl bombshell mascara. Yes to all of those things, please!

ME! This is my second. I almost feel guilty, I've seen some ladies complain of having been on influenster for a long time and they log in regularly, etc and never get picked. I qualified for the Mary Kay box almost immediately after signing up. Now this!

There's totally going to be sunblock, and I bet a beach spray. Plus maybe that covergirl bombshell mascara. Yes to all of those things, please!

The items are already posted if you go to the badge and look at the cheat sheet. ;) 

• Like 1

me!  this is my first vox box :D  I cannot wait - how long does it usually take to ship out?  Do they send you a tracking number?

It does take a while and yes they do send you a tracking number. :)

• Like 1

got my box today!!  I am so happy to see the contents!!

I have to find out where I can get Jamba  Juice Smoothie kits - I have no idea!!  Whole Foods, maybe?

Love the scent of the Hawaiian Tropics after sun - coconut & papaya - yummm

First Aid shot pain relief - yeah - I will use this.  I get a lot of pain

Sinful colors nailpolish in Rose Sage - this is a beautiful shade, I will have to swatch it later

and I was SO happy that I got the Not Your Mother's Beach Babe shampoo & conditioner instead of the mascara.  I am so mascara'd out!!

post-103689-0-53263300-1403560809_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I just got an email not to fret that I am still getting one but shipping is taking longer than usual! 

UGH I hate how long it always takes for my vox boxes to arrive! Im in this one too! I'm so freaking excited. This is my 3rd box now since signing up in January. This one looks so awesome, hair care or mascara, I dont care which I get even! Hurry up mail man! <3

I finally got an email after 18 months with influenster, but I missed the window to respond by 2 hours.  I hope I didn't miss my one and only opportunity. :(

My tracking says it was delivered today, but it wasn't in my mailbox :(  I'm hoping it shows up tomorrow or I'll need to contact them

EDIT: I checked my mailbox this morning and it was there!  Yay for having honest neighbors!

• Like 2

I got mine at the beginning of this week. That hawaiian tropic stuff smells sooooooo good. biancardi, your  box is better than mine. I wish I'd gotten the shampoo and condition instead of the mascara.

I got mine at the beginning of this week. That hawaiian tropic stuff smells sooooooo good. biancardi, your  box is better than mine. I wish I'd gotten the shampoo and condition instead of the mascara.

I am so glad I got the hair products and not the mascara... The shampoo & conditioner smell like coconut....in fact, when I opened my box, I could smell them (not that they were leaking or anything)  I am going to use them tomorrow.

• Like 1

I got mine last Wednesday and I got the mascara (I haven't tried it yet though). I'm going to buy the shampoo/conditioner too though to do all my tasks (Ill bite that bullet because its fun to do them) I'm really happy with my nail color. I got "Eva so bright" and its a pretty bright salmon color. I agree, the after sun lotion smells really really lovely! The best part was that I picked up my mail (and this box) on the way to the beach! It was the Oregon Coast so it was overcast and cold but still, fun timing! :)post-112974-0-50501400-1404083888_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I am so glad I got the hair products and not the mascara... The shampoo & conditioner smell like coconut....in fact, when I opened my box, I could smell them (not that they were leaking or anything)  I am going to use them tomorrow.

Totally sold...all I needed to hear was coconut! mmmmm. I recently cut off over a foot of my hair so I am trying to find new hair products for my hair (now that its significantly more healthy) :) Let us know how you like it!

I got mine last Wednesday and I got the mascara (I haven't tried it yet though). I'm going to buy the shampoo/conditioner too though to do all my tasks (Ill bite that bullet because its fun to do them) I'm really happy with my nail color. I got "Eva so bright" and its a pretty bright salmon color. I agree, the after sun lotion smells really really lovely! The best part was that I picked up my mail (and this box) on the way to the beach! It was the Oregon Coast so it was overcast and cold but still, fun timing! :)attachicon.gif1551583_10152474545631702_98365828261869568_n.jpg

I wish I would have gotten such a fun, summery color! They sent me "Fire Red." I think it'll be pretty for fall, but it's not really a summer color.