Scentboxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I didn't see a topic for these, so I started one, because a spoiler came out this morning!  (I did look through a few threads to see if the scent boxes would be included there, and didn't see anything there, either.  However I've not gotten through my first cup of coffee yet, so I easily could have overlooked it!)

Spoiler on Memebox's Facebook for the Baby Powder Box:

"[Weekly Spoiler]
From Scentbox #2 Baby Powder,
LAILLY 7 SECONDS MAKE-UP BOOSTER!!! (worth $34)
http://bit.ly/1sb6Xig
*Now available for TIME SALE -->http://bit.ly/1lsxxOL

A baby powder scented makeup boosting cream that eliminates any excess oil on the skin, conditioning and boosting your skin for silky-smooth makeup! :)"
10370991_791105730908370_3735313804775387139_n.jpg

I'm excited about this!!  I bought the Scentbox bundle, and I definitely cared about the Baby Powder Box the least, but this is a great spoiler.

Yeah, it's not bad. Since its on sale on memesite for at least $15-- which is the cost of the box anyways. I hope we get more full-sized or deluxe in this box since they said only 3-4 products will be included. FIngers crossed!  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm super excited about the scent boxes! I can't wait. I hope we get a really nice grapefruit scented perfume/rollerball.

Too many cleansers atm. I bought the scentboxes thinking it will be more...scent-oriented?-like body mists, lotions, oils, aromatherapy things or shower bombs. But its okay..the packaging is cute.

Glad I bought the bundle, I bet this trio of boxes will be fabulous. Love both spoilers so far!

I admit, I thought it would be all about body sprays and lotions and hand creams.

Good on Memebox for finding useful skincare products that fit the theme!

Not that I would mind a box full of sprays and hand creams.

i just ran out of body lotion. anything moisturizing for the skin would make my day totally-- a lotion, cream or oil. I need!!!

So the just added a bunch of WHOLIC Roll On Perfume Oils to the Memeshop and put them as their special sale of the day. The L.Vida nailpolish they added at the same time is in the memebox 12 that just came out and I think their lavendar oil is in another box that came out this week. I'm really hoping that that means we'll see seeing one of the perfume oils in the scent boxes. I would be so jazzed about a perfume oil!

So the just added a bunch of WHOLIC Roll On Perfume Oils to the Memeshop and put them as their special sale of the day. The L.Vida nailpolish they added at the same time is in the memebox 12 that just came out and I think their lavendar oil is in another box that came out this week. I'm really hoping that that means we'll see seeing one of the perfume oils in the scent boxes. I would be so jazzed about a perfume oil!
Jazzed,, thats good right?

I think I would like the weekend scent..but I kinde want to buy it but not sure what will be in that scent box... 

this is in the memeshop

NATURE HOLIC HAND CREAM GRAPEFRUIT 1+1

WHAT IT DOES
This super-creamy grapefruit hand cream penetrates the skin quickly to protect, moisturize and replenish dry skin and nails. Enriched with hyaluronic acid, Indian Gooseberry and grapefruit extracts, this cream will nourish skin and nails to its finest. Citrusy Mandarin Orange and Grapefruit top notes will keep your hands and nails feeling fresh all day!

_1_1.jpg

it would be great if this was in the grapefruit scent box!

Latest posts

Back