Glamspotters Summer Lip Product Trial

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A while back I received this e-mail:

glamspotters.png

Now they already sent me the follow-up survey to my e-mail and I haven't even received the product :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Has anyone received theirs yet?

Mine came in a yellow padded envelope and the return address was Conde Nast No
Last Name 4 Times SQ New York NY.  It was shipped priority mail 2 day and had a tracking code on the package.  The weird thing was there was no paper stating who it was from or anything inside.  It was literally just the 3 lip colors stuffed in the envelope!

I'm still waiting as well! I got a little worried when I received the follow-up survey via e-mail, too. Good to know I'm not the only one who hasn't got theirs yet!

I received mine a couple of days after I got the email and I've already did the follow up survey.  I have another one coming from Allure.

Does anyone know how long it takes for surveys to show up after signing up? I've been signed up for 2-3 weeks so far and I haven't gotten anything.

I received Rose Symphony, Blushing Harmony and another Coral Encore.  I received the first one in a L'Oreal comp a few days ago.

Latest posts

Back