Alright ladies, who is a gamer??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know you guys are out there! Who is a gamer?! What games do you play? If there is already a thread about this then my bad!

Topic tags..? No idea what that means.. lol

gamer.jpg

OMGOSH!!!!! I HAD NOOOO IDEA BOUT THIS THREAD!!!! AAARRRGGGH!!!

Im a gamer, and I play battlefield bad company 2, battlefield 4 occasionally and also occasionally killzone 3.

I also play other games too, but they are forms the game store. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> you play for a while then return them! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Are there any games you ladies or girls want to play?

I wanna play titan fall. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

(Topic tags is when you tag what the thread is about, ie.... Gaming, players, females, etc...) I can edit the thread for you if you want and add so e topic tags, I can't remember if members can do it after they submitted their thread. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've been gaming since I was 8, so it's a pretty big list, but my longest and most passionate affair with the Video Game world would have to be Pokemon. I have a game from every generation, starting with Pokemon Blue and ending most recently with Pokemon X. Oh man, I love Pokemon! (Friend codes anyone?)

I also love RPGs like Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Final Fantasy, Knights of the Old Republic, Fallout, Oblivion, and Skyrim.

First person shooters don't usually do it for me, but I do love the Borderlands games. Siren for life!

I've been gaming since I was 8, so it's a pretty big list, but my longest and most passionate affair with the Video Game world would have to be Pokemon. I have a game from every generation, starting with Pokemon Blue and ending most recently with Pokemon X. Oh man, I love Pokemon! (Friend codes anyone?)

I also love RPGs like Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Final Fantasy, Knights of the Old Republic, Fallout, Oblivion, and Skyrim.

First person shooters don't usually do it for me, but I do love the Borderlands games. Siren for life!
My ex bf got me into FPS and I thought it was stupid. I got hooked, broke up with him, kept playing and that's how I met my husband! If I never started playing I wouldn't be where I am today. My ex is a douche but hey, I have him to thank for my life now. lol :lol:

I think my husband played Skyrim, and I have a few friends that play it. I'm not usually good with games that tell me what to do. I don't care for story lines, I just wanna get stuff done. That's why I like battlefield, you don't have to play for hours since there's not much to do besides rank up and unlock guns and stuff.

Okay, so I probably have to try the game that you play @@Esthylove, also...

Does anyone have any new games that they wanna try out?
You should try World of Warcraft. There's a lot of people on it and most people are friendly on there. I never thought I'd ever play that game but now I'm one of them. It kinda sucks though because there is a monthly fee of $15 I think. But it's cheaper than going out and blowing money on other stuff, well at least I think so. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Borderlands....looooove those!  My husband and I will stay up all night playing those.  We're currently making our way through BL2.  I play the Elder Scrolls games, God of War (all of them - over and over again), GTA (again, all of them - repeatedly), and Dragon Age.

Oh!  Also, the little Lego games by Traveller's Tales.  They tap into the collect-all-the-things section of my brain.  I blame too much SMB as a child for that complex.

Borderlands....looooove those!  My husband and I will stay up all night playing those.  We're currently making our way through BL2.  I play the Elder Scrolls games, God of War (all of them - over and over again), GTA (again, all of them - repeatedly), and Dragon Age.

Oh!  Also, the little Lego games by Traveller's Tales.  They tap into the collect-all-the-things section of my brain.  I blame too much SMB as a child for that complex.
It's nice having someone to game with isn't it?! I tried ESO beta a few months ago and I couldn't get into it. It was hard to tell which quest we were on with friends, who I was following-since we all looked the same. I did like how you can customize your toon exactly how you want it, unlike WoW. And that you could loot almost everything in site, that was fun. :lol:

I love all those games! I prefer Saints Row to GTA, and I've never played that specific Lego game but I love Lego Starwars, Lego Harry Potter, and Lego Lord of the Rings. Lego games are actually really fun. <3

I love all those games! I prefer Saints Row to GTA, and I've never played that specific Lego game but I love Lego Starwars, Lego Harry Potter, and Lego Lord of the Rings. Lego games are actually really fun. <3
I keep meaning to buy Saints Row.  I've heard from so many people that they prefer it over GTA.  I keep trying to get in to the Assassin's Creed games, but there's something about them that makes me crazy.  I'm not even sure why.  It just doesn't stick with me and I lose interest.

I need to broaden (is that right--? lol) my horizons. My husbands friend has I believe, 500 games or so on Steam. Uh that is a boat load of money! He then thought it would be funny to buy me a Unicorn game, I couldn't figure it out for the life of me. And I'm sure it's a kids game. :blink:

Latest posts

Back