Mac Wonder Woman Collection Lamentations

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I just recently discovered that Mac released a Wonder Woman line is spring of 2011 and my heart is broken. I didn't get into high end makeup until recently so I never heard about it. Wonder Woman is my queen, I would have happily paid for full price mac to get a hold of those products in their beautiful Heroine themed packaging. -sigh-

Anyway, just wanted to vent about it somewhere. I've seen some of the items on ebay listings for pretty high prices, but for a tube of Wonder Woman lipstick I'm willing to break the bank. 

Did any of you guys get any of the Wonder Woman collection? Let me live vicariously through you.

I wish I had gotten a few things from this release too :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If you do end up buying any of the collection through ebay, or even in on a forum or makeup swap group, be reallllllly careful because there is SO much fake/replicated MAC in the market. You might buy it from someone who bought it off ebay and doesn't know or doesn't care if it's fake.

@@crazycatlady82 Oh no! Hello Kitty! Now I am filled with even more regret! D:

@@GirlyEnthusiast I wouldn't mind getting a fake as long as the packaging was still just as fab, I'd even be willing to empty it and replace the product with something I already have, it would just irritate me to pay more than the original full price for a fake products. 

Definitely feel your pain.

I ended up buying some off ebay & later discovered that my lipsticks were fake. :/ Tossed them out immediately.

Own the blush in Mighty Aphrodite but it is somewhat... Expired so I am trying to find a blush replacement to shove in the cute container. 

I want MAC to release another superhero series. 

I got the red lipstick (which I do absolutely love) and one of the blushes (I think the color is called Amazon Princess?). Unfortunately, I never touch the blush at all. It's way too pigmented for my ultra-fair skin, but I've held onto it because I love Wonder Woman and the packaging is just too adorable. I might try and dig it out this summer and see if I can find a way to make it work, because I hate to have it just lying around, not being used!

Back