New Beauty Test Tube July 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got notice too. Im pretty excited to see spoilers, when do they normally release the spoiler video? Last tube was just ok, so this one should be good!!!! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have no idea!  Hopefully someone else with details will pop in.  This is only my second one, too :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm excited! I'm going to wait until I see some spoilers to order tho... glad I waited on the last one :/ yikes

I am waiting to see some spoilers too, I think, but they did sent me a $10 (30%off) off offer.. So I might do it one more time and see how it goes..

Last edited by a moderator:
i cancelled after the May tube, which was my first, just because it was really disappointing to get the same products I had already received from ipsy/bb. they sent me the 30% off today though, so I think I'll wait to see what people are getting then use it to resub if the tube looks worth it this time

How do they send coupons or discounts? email? snail mail?
I get them in my email, the subject usually says something about renewing your subscription now and then the discount is inside. It's also not a discount code/coupon, but a link that automatically shows an adjusted price when you click on it to renew.

I was super disappointed in the last tube. Two repeat products from just the month before and some products which I don't use in those colors. But of course I forgot to cancel and it looks like they charged me.

I don;t ermember where, but I have seena note somehwere (maybe in the box itself?) that they heard our complaints and will redo the tube (which they just did a few months ago I thought?), however the July tubes are already packed. Well if the July tubes are already ready, let's see how fast they ship. I am hoping they already make up for it in July because right now it will not be a subscription I am missing.

i heard that the new beauty magazine is out. any of you want to share if there were any spoilers i there?

Hmm...  Apparently their version of "shipping soon" doesn't mean what mine does :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
One of these days, I'm gonna get brave enough to send them an email that says... "paying soon", then about 2 weeks later send them another email that informs them that funds are now available! :ph34r: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I have the same shipping version as you do!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
@@jednashley as in revamp it. But when I subscribed last year I remember my tube came with a note that they hope the subscribers like the new version. I find it funny that they state 'we heard you' and then it sounds like ' but you will have one more tube of repeats before we try to do better'. I went away from glossybox because of the color selection of items and the foil packets last year. Now I am getting a bunch of repeats. It's frustrating when you try to just stick with one sub

A woman posted a picture of this months tube on the wall. There isnt even a beauty to go bag this month. Dove samples, Biosilk, Laura Geller, Lumene, SmileActives . There are like 7 items total.

ugh, bunch of repeats. hope that's not the july one, i do like algenist, wonder what that is. cleanser?

Latest posts

Back