Popsugar Must Have July 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is it crazy that I am already thinking ahead to next months' Popsugar box?  Because I am!  I really like the June box.  I think I will end up using everything it. Super relieved that I passed on the Special Edition box.  What are you hoping for in the July box? 

I've been thinking about July too! It would be fun if I could resist spoilers and actually be surprised when I open my July box....but I have no will power! So I'm hoping for a great smelling sunscreen, cute bobby pins, and maybe some make up brushes.

I always start thinking about the following month as soon as I get my box LOL. PopSugar has been on a roll lately (at least for me) so I'm super excited to see what they have in store! I think we're due for a cute piece of jewelry!

I always start thinking about the following month as soon as I get my box LOL. PopSugar has been on a roll lately (at least for me) so I'm super excited to see what they have in store! I think we're due for a cute piece of jewelry!
I agree with the jewelry! something fun and summery, and not from gorjana would be awesome lol

REFER5 is always an option for $5.00 off one month, which makes the $10.00 off three months code seem a little weak. Hopefully we'll see something more appealing come up in the next few weeks.

I'm all about pool and beachy things, and will love most things designed to keep my beverages cold, my body tanned but with sunscreen, LOVE the food items, don't want any kind of hat, headband or headwrap for wearing out of the house unless it is cute or helpful for wet hair. 

Totally not a Gorjana-wearing girl. I am really liking the really striking silver pieces from the Cate and Chloe box though- but some people apparently don't like them either. No one ever commented on my post about their subscription discount, which really does deliver really pretty pieces.

I don't need sunnies, as I bought about a dozen pair of various designer brands when LBB was going out of business, but if they were really luxe, I'd wear them. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I'd love some swim goggles. Never have tried them for fear I'd look like a weirdo but the styles have finally started to look OK. 

How about a summer " flash" beauty kit, like the Benefit one- was it Cabana, that they offered a few summers ago? 
I really love it.  I'd love the smaller Naked basic palette, the only one I don't have.It seems to be an item from UD that they could get.. not a ton of love for it from what I can see. I guess after 3 full sized palettes, it's kind of anti-climactic to offer the basic one, which SHOULD have been their first one to hook people, then offer the more " Deluxe" sizes. 

"Too Faced" chocolate bar would also be great. I think they had the " Naturals" in a box while I wasn't subbed to anything, so probably not a close dupe this soon. 

I'd LOVE a discount code. coupon to one of the online Hammock stores. There are 2 or 3 nice e-stores. I " want one" and like the idea of a hammock in our yard near the pool, but not enough to pay full price for the really nice ones that don't dump you out when you yawn.

Definitely on the look out for a code, although if one doesn't come along, I might end up not subscribing until people actually start getting their boxes.

I don't know what I want in July's box.  Seems things I might like or need, are kind of particular in size...like sunglasses.  I have high cheek bones, so most sunglasses don't fit me right/too big.  Unless they sent a classic aviator style with lenses that aren't too huge near the bottom.  

I'm okay with a hair clip or headband, as long as it isn't the kind that go all the way around your head-those never stay on my head.  

A luxe brand sparkly lavender, light pink or medium pink lip gloss would be fun.  I'm tired of hot pink and red.  

I doubt they'd ever put it in a box for women, but I'm curious about the salmon and Ahi tuna jerky I've been seeing more of lately.  Jerky tends to be something marketed towards men's boxes though, so I wont hold my breath.  I guess I'm just tired of all the sugar snacks.  The chips were different last month, but they were SO over seasoned I could only eat like 1/4 the bag.  

I just hope there is a good 10$ code again this time around.  If not I think I'll still swing for it, I've been pleased the last few months in a row.

PEN

PITA CHIPS or something like OPEN NATURE FIG AND THYME CRACKERS (I'm thinking of chips or crackers that I can throw into a basket for a luxurious summer picnic with wine and cheese, etc)

HAIR TURBAN

SUNGLASSES

ANYTHING NEON!!!

CD OF GOOD SUMMER TUNES

Last edited by a moderator:
PEN

PITA CHIPS or something like OPEN NATURE FIG AND THYME CRACKERS (I'm thinking of chips or crackers that I can throw into a basket for a luxurious summer picnic with wine and cheese, etc)

HAIR TURBAN

SUNGLASSES

ANYTHING NEON!!!

CD OF GOOD SUMMER TUNES
Oh, good idea!  A nice pen would be cool.  Fig and thyme crackers sound delicious.  *come on Popsugar, somebody there come read this board!* 

I don't know what I want in July's box.  Seems things I might like or need, are kind of particular in size...like sunglasses.  I have high cheek bones, so most sunglasses don't fit me right/too big.  Unless they sent a classic aviator style with lenses that aren't too huge near the bottom.  

I'm okay with a hair clip or headband, as long as it isn't the kind that go all the way around your head-those never stay on my head.  

A luxe brand sparkly lavender, light pink or medium pink lip gloss would be fun.  I'm tired of hot pink and red.  

I doubt they'd ever put it in a box for women, but I'm curious about the salmon and Ahi tuna jerky I've been seeing more of lately.  Jerky tends to be something marketed towards men's boxes though, so I wont hold my breath.  I guess I'm just tired of all the sugar snacks.  The chips were different last month, but they were SO over seasoned I could only eat like 1/4 the bag.  

I just hope there is a good 10$ code again this time around.  If not I think I'll still swing for it, I've been pleased the last few months in a row.
Agree to all of this too! Although I would love on of those all around headbands for the summer, or something to keep my hair up in the hot summer months for working out  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Argh I just caved and tried to reactivate my sub to get the July box using the refer5 code and it said I'm getting a June box. WTF???!!!! I unchecked the waitlist box and everything! I emailed CS so they better fix this or I will be super annoyed. The June box was fine but there was nothing in there I would want 2 of. 

Argh I just caved and tried to reactivate my sub to get the July box using the refer5 code and it said I'm getting a June box. WTF???!!!! I unchecked the waitlist box and everything! I emailed CS so they better fix this or I will be super annoyed. The June box was fine but there was nothing in there I would want 2 of. 
Yep Popsugar will do that for you. When I first started Popsugar I got it for the Too Faced Palette, but I got the box from the month before! I emailed them asking if they shipped me the wrong one my mistake, but apparently not! I'm glad I got that box though, because I really loved it!  ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
because june hasnt sold out yet it shows you will be getting junes box when you sign up I have been going back every day waiting for it to change so i could subscribe it has taken so long i decided to get the FFF box instead 

Latest posts

Back