World Cup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know some of you are sports fans....

Anyone following this year's (2014) world cup?  If so, post your favorite team up here in this topic! 

I'll go first.....Go USA!

world-cup.jpg

I am torn between Brazil and Spain... my mom is Brazilian and I was born there and my dad is Spanish so I really can't decide on just one or the other ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Pretty disappointed so far though especially since Spain got decimated. Hope today things will run much more smoothly for them!

My second pick is the USA, too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> gotta represent my husband who doesn't watch because he "doesn't understand the rules" smh...

edit: nevermind. epic fail. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not, but I had to pop over here for a movie recommendation: _The Great Match_. It's on Netflix Instant right now. The basic plot: Three remote tribes -- I think they're in Mongolia, the Sahara, and the Amazon -- are trying to watch the last game of the World Cup. It sounds boring, but it is awesome, hilarious, and absolutely gorgeous.

F#@& YEAH GERMANY NATIONAL TEAM

I'm Chinese, and Team USA is destined to disappoint me. As @BrooksDT of twitter has said: "So far the German team is looking better than the slightly less German team."

Plus team Germany does not disappoint...in Hugo Boss menswear ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@ hahaha well the Men's wear is a plus. I honestly miss a lot of the close up views during soccer games since they got those awesome cameras that are up high. You were able to see some of the nice butt's much better hehehe. Anyhow, i am glad to see a fellow Team Germany fan here!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back