• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

turntrekgodhead's Summerswap Wishlist!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turntrekgodhead

Lipstick Lesbian
Reaction score
Hello buddy! I'm Megan, 17, from a small town in Canada, and I have crazy adventurous makeup tastes! I have deep-set eyes, oily-combination skin, and large pores.

WISHLIST FOR SPECIFIC PRODUCTS:
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow pencil in milk, and NYX macaron lippies in colours like purple and blue and green! Also, Maybelline color tattoo in Fierce and Tangy. I can't get these items where I live, nor can I get them shipped here, so if you could find some for me, buddy, I'd be very very grateful.

I'm willing to experiment with any colours! But some products I don't like/have no use for are: liquid eyeliner, face primer, nail polish, and haircare.

Brands I don't like include: Covergirl, NYC and Hard Candy.

Brands I am over the moon for: NYX, Essence, and revlon, as well as Benefit, Milani, MUFE, Urban Decay, and Wet n Wild. I loooove Limited Edition palettes and products as I can't get them here!

If you get me blush, any blush, I will love you forever. I love blush. Oh my god.

Perfume is awesome.

I need makeup remover for my eyes like a fish needs water!!!

Some of my pastimes/interests are art (drawing and painting), reading, social justice, and netflix. I love Orange is the New Black, Misfits, Rookie Blue and documentaries. I have a huge interest in true crime and Titanic.

Thank yooooouuuu!

Latest posts

Back