June 18, 2014: how are you staying in shape this summer?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I joined a running club. We run 3 miles, 3 times a week. I do P90X or a Jillian Michaels workout video 2 days a week. I feel great and it's amazing how much my stamina has increased in just 3 weeks of doing this.

I'm currently doing General Motors Diet to get fit and sexy this summer!! Who else is doing it? :smilehappyyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Urgh, I haven't had to do anything. Between back-to-back bouts of stomach flu and pneumonia, I've lost about 10lbs. Now it will just be about maintenance! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Definitely NOT the ideal way to lose weight in the summer, however. I do not recommend it. <_<

I've been doing Insanity. I've taken off two weeks since my allergies and migraines have been kicking my ass. I'm hoping to be feeling better by monday, then back to the grind. I'm getting tired just thinking about it. I wish I enjoyed when I was thin and people would make fun of me! I tried so hard to gain weight, I should have just flaunted what I had. Now I actually have to workout. Oh the joy of getting older. :ph34r: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ugh. T25 (the short workouts by Shaun T of Insanity). I do NOT enjoy working out, but I can make myself do 25 minutes. Most days.
Shaun T! Isn't that the guy from Hiphop Abs? I love him. I used to hate working out too. But if he's the trainer, I don't mind because I enjoy his dance moves! Although I haven't tried T25 yet. Is it good? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Pilates inside, and walking the park with my daughter in my first humidity free summer! Humidity just kills you...or it sure did drain me!

I've been doing Insanity. I've taken off two weeks since my allergies and migraines have been kicking my ass. I'm hoping to be feeling better by monday, then back to the grind. I'm getting tired just thinking about it. I wish I enjoyed when I was thin and people would make fun of me! I tried so hard to gain weight, I should have just flaunted what I had. Now I actually have to workout. Oh the joy of getting older. :ph34r: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Good luck with the Insanity program! That looks ridiculously hard! My husband tried it for about a week, and it wasn't for him. You are one tough lady!

Good luck with the Insanity program! That looks ridiculously hard! My husband tried it for about a week, and it wasn't for him. You are one tough lady!
Why thank you! I don't know how tough I am. I start crying sometimes.. lol I get annoyed that I get tired or that I can't do anymore so I shed a few tears then push through it.

Why thank you! I don't know how tough I am. I start crying sometimes.. lol I get annoyed that I get tired or that I can't do anymore so I shed a few tears then push through it.
Ha! I think I might cry during it sometimes if I tried it! You're pushing through and doing it, that's great! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back