last meal you ate was...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had grilled shrimp and steamed broccoli for lunch/dinner, it was soooo good! However, I am now going to be absolutely terrible and go against my doctor's orders and eat a Quesarito from Taco Bell. I have a hard time resisting 4th meal. <_<

Okay, so these are some of the yummies that I had during my stay at a local beach resort. The b-fast at this place had it all... pancakes, French toast, bacon, pastries. etc... But what I L-O-V-E-D the most was the veggie omelette (egg whites only/no yoke) with a side of honey dew, watermelon, and orange. *Drools* I loved it so much that I had it everyday of my stay there - and didn't get sick of it!

This is what I had for lunch, at a really cute and quaint Mexican restaurant across from the hotel. It's a nacho salad... and oh boy, was it delicious! However, I got full after eating 1/3 of it. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Would have loved to finish the whole thing, as it was SO good!

Lastly, before we left for our small vacay, we made a stop at our fav restaurant Lure Fish House, in Westlake. I absolutely recommend this place to anyone and everyone! They provide excellent service along with local farm fresh produce - the Strawberry Spring Salad is DA BOMB! I had the shrimp with rice pilaf and some fries. YUMZIES!!! :w00t:

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, so these are some of the yummies that I had during my stay at a local beach resort. The b-fast at this place had it all... pancakes, French toast, bacon, pastries. etc... But what I L-O-V-E-D the most was the veggie omelette (egg whites only/no yoke) with a side of honey dew, watermelon, and orange. *Drools* I loved it so much that I had it everyday of my stay there - and didn't get sick of it!
omlett.jpg

This is what I had for lunch, at a really cute and quaint Mexican restaurant across from the hotel. It's a nacho salad... and oh boy, was it delicious! However, I got full after eating 1/3 of it. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Would have loved to finish the whole thing, as it was SO good!

salad.png

Lastly, before we left for our small vacay, we made a stop at our fav restaurant Lure Fish House, in Westlake. I absolutely recommend this place to anyone and everyone! They provide excellent service along with local farm fresh produce - the Strawberry Spring Salad is DA BOMB! I had the shrimp with rice pilaf and some fries. YUMZIES!!! :w00t:
shrimp.jpg
I've been DYING for some nachos. Now I want them. Now!

Anywhoooo. I'm eating potstickers, since they're all healthy and what not. :rolleyes:

OMG y'all are making me so hungry! I went to make Spaghetti Carbonara tonight only to discover that the cream for the sauce had turned! Boo! So my poor hungry children had chicken nuggets and fries, while I am waiting for my hubby to get home and munching on a pretzel roll. <_<

Oddly, I believe I may have just had the best grilled cheese, ever... lol  Normally, that would sound really strange, but I went to this pub that made their own butter chicken grilled cheese with spicy curried chicken, melted Ontario cheddar and mozzarella, on challah bread; it was amazing!  I guess I do like grilled cheese sandwiches now (conditionally) :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back