Courtnee

last meal you ate was...

A macaroni & cheese TV dinner (I was in a rush), and it was, not so great... lol

• Like 1

I had grilled shrimp and steamed broccoli for lunch/dinner, it was soooo good! However, I am now going to be absolutely terrible and go against my doctor's orders and eat a Quesarito from Taco Bell. I have a hard time resisting 4th meal. <_<

• Like 2

Okay, so these are some of the yummies that I had during my stay at a local beach resort. The b-fast at this place had it all... pancakes, French toast, bacon, pastries. etc... But what I L-O-V-E-D the most was the veggie omelette (egg whites only/no yoke) with a side of honey dew, watermelon, and orange. *Drools* I loved it so much that I had it everyday of my stay there - and didn't get sick of it!

This is what I had for lunch, at a really cute and quaint Mexican restaurant across from the hotel. It's a nacho salad... and oh boy, was it delicious! However, I got full after eating 1/3 of it. :( Would have loved to finish the whole thing, as it was SO good!

Lastly, before we left for our small vacay, we made a stop at our fav restaurant Lure Fish House, in Westlake. I absolutely recommend this place to anyone and everyone! They provide excellent service along with local farm fresh produce - the Strawberry Spring Salad is DA BOMB! I had the shrimp with rice pilaf and some fries. YUMZIES!!! :w00t:

• Like 1

Okay, so these are some of the yummies that I had during my stay at a local beach resort. The b-fast at this place had it all... pancakes, French toast, bacon, pastries. etc... But what I L-O-V-E-D the most was the veggie omelette (egg whites only/no yoke) with a side of honey dew, watermelon, and orange. *Drools* I loved it so much that I had it everyday of my stay there - and didn't get sick of it!

This is what I had for lunch, at a really cute and quaint Mexican restaurant across from the hotel. It's a nacho salad... and oh boy, was it delicious! However, I got full after eating 1/3 of it. :( Would have loved to finish the whole thing, as it was SO good!

Lastly, before we left for our small vacay, we made a stop at our fav restaurant Lure Fish House, in Westlake. I absolutely recommend this place to anyone and everyone! They provide excellent service along with local farm fresh produce - the Strawberry Spring Salad is DA BOMB! I had the shrimp with rice pilaf and some fries. YUMZIES!!! :w00t:

attachicon.gifshrimp.jpg

I've been DYING for some nachos. Now I want them. Now!

Anywhoooo. I'm eating potstickers, since they're all healthy and what not. :rolleyes:

• Like 3

OMG y'all are making me so hungry! I went to make Spaghetti Carbonara tonight only to discover that the cream for the sauce had turned! Boo! So my poor hungry children had chicken nuggets and fries, while I am waiting for my hubby to get home and munching on a pretzel roll. <_<

• Like 2

Oddly, I believe I may have just had the best grilled cheese, ever... lol  Normally, that would sound really strange, but I went to this pub that made their own butter chicken grilled cheese with spicy curried chicken, melted Ontario cheddar and mozzarella, on challah bread; it was amazing!  I guess I do like grilled cheese sandwiches now (conditionally) :D

• Like 2

I've been DYING for some nachos. Now I want them. Now!

Anywhoooo. I'm eating potstickers, since they're all healthy and what not. :rolleyes:

Lol, I hear ya girl nachos are my kryptonite! :satisfied:

• Like 3

I had the best food ever, buja mix or however you spell it. :D

Yummy yummy yummy. ;)

• Like 1

Having a butter chicken wrap with a couple iced green teas at Starbucks atm lol I blow waay too much money here, but I seem to get through a lot of school work, so I guess it all works out! :)  

• Like 1

Pumpkin pie...I'm that odd ball that (a) eats treats for dinner and (B) loves pumpkin anything any time of the year. :)

I guess in my defense, I'm just trying to clean out my fridge for my farmer's market haul. ;)

• Like 1

Pumpkin pie...I'm that odd ball that (a) eats treats for dinner and ( B) loves pumpkin anything any time of the year. :)

I guess in my defense, I'm just trying to clean out my fridge for my farmer's market haul. ;)

Pumpkin pie is an awesome flavor!  It's unfortunate that it becomes such a "seasonal" thing.  A few years back, I went to a coffee shop that made all sorts of pumpkin pie flavored drinks, and they were amazing; I'd go for anything like that all-year round :D

• Like 1

Hi !

Can't believe no one has eaten anything since July 23rd ! ;)

For lunch, I've had home made fallafel with tomato and cucumber and onion salad, and the first ripe figs from mpy garden ( I live in France, in Picardy, but we've had a very sunny weather for some weeks!)

• Like 1