• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New swap or sell lists! I have Lancome items!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello!

Below you will find a list of the items I currently have available for trade or for sale, and a list of items that I would like to trade for. Thanks for looking!

For trade/sale. I'm looking for any Julep items, ESPECIALLY the Freedom Polymer Top Coat. I also love Tarte blushes and Lipsurgence Lip Stains. I'm open to trading all sorts of cosmetics/hair/nail/random items, so if there is something you'd like on my list, just let me know!  Photos of all items available, just ask! Will trade one or all, but I prefer multi item trades. I will ship right away via USPS with a tracking number and ask that you do the same. I also have Jewelry Candles! I have lots of Estee Lauder and other brands like Lorac, TRUE, Mary Kay, etc... and I will be listing them throughout the day.

Lancome Items

All are new. Most are Deluxe Sample Size. Other sizes will be noted next to the item.

Bi-facil Double Action Eye Makeup Remover

Empreinte de Beaute Deep Cleansing Mask (x2)

Blush Subtil in Rose Romantique

Color Design Eye Brightening All in One 5 Shadow and Liner Palette in Bronze Amour

Color Design Eye Brightening All in One 5 Shadow and Liner Palette in Mauve Cherie

Dreamtone Dark Skin Corrector for Fair Skin

Color Design Lipstick in All Done Up Cream (small nick in the top, but unused)

Definicils Mascara in Black/Noir

Hypnose Mascara in Black/Noir

Visionaire Advanced Skin Corrector for Wrinkles, Pores, and Eveness

High Resolution Refill-3X, Triple Action Renewal Anti-Wrinkle Cream

Cosmetics Bag

IMG_1070.jpg

lancomeeyemakeupremover.jpg

1000x1000.jpg

IMG_0777.JPG

$_57.JPG

DSCF4585.JPG

$_57.JPG