tacehtpuekam

Birchbox July 2014 - Spoilers!

Yay, my comp. box was delivered by UPS!

I don't know how to post photos from my page, or photos I take, for that matter. 

I got:

Benefit Posiebalm

Beauty Protector Hair Mask X2

Naobay Body Radiance Lotion

Real Chemistry 3 Minute Peel

Skyn Iceland HydroCool Firming Eye Gels

All in all, I can't imagine a better Birchbox this month. I'm going to buy the Skyn Eye Gels for sure.

Oh, and I did get a third sub with the 100 extra points deal. Too good to pass up. 

• Like 2

I'm getting 7 and 28. Very nice. I've been wanting to try the posiealm and the laqa. I got both the ruffians that I wanted. I'm excited to try the hair masks and the peels. Good month for me.

So according to the app my box has been shipped but I can't see the contents. The website still has my June box up. Get it together birchbox, you're drunk.

• Like 2

Fwiw, I got all my reserved sample choices, I got the emails and got the confirmation emails. I'm waiting on one box to update it's the "mystery sample" box. One of these boxes I got "free" with the $10 back from the Ibotta app.

I'm getting a crapton of Marcelle serum. Luckily I like it! A few other dupes, should have some decent trading fodder.

Your fourth box and mine are twins, gotta say I'm pretty happy with that box!

So according to the app my box has been shipped but I can't see the contents. The website still has my June box up. Get it together birchbox, you're drunk.

I emailed them and they got back to me within 20 minutes and updated it.

• Like 3

Finally got a tracking number! But still no update on my box page.

Same want to bet we're getting the same box?

I emailed them and they got back to me within 20 minutes and updated it.

Followed your steps and just emailed them. Hope they do the same, I'm anxious to see if I get the ruffian ambrosia polish!

• Like 1

Also, I noticed that the box pictures are highly photoshopped this month for some reason. Anyone else notice it? It looks like they just cut out the image of the product from the web and pasted it on a white background. The lighting is all off and everything.

I totally noticed this to!!

Box 45

Cynthia Rowley Beauty Creamy Lip Stain

Naobay Body Radiance Lotion

Real Chemistry Luminous 3-Minute Peel

Ofra Universal Eyebrow Pencil

100% Pure Gingerade Shower Gel (Honey Cream Wash)

Infinite sadness.  :(  The only thing I'm looking forward to is the stain that I reserved.  I already received the Ofra last month from Ipsy.

If you like the smell of lemongrass, the Naobay lotion smells really good.  Other than that, I received the same box yesterday (and I already had the stain *and* the pencil), and, yeah, sadness.  The only redeeming quality is that it was a cancel/resub account, so at least I basically got it for free because of those 100-point bonus codes. 

@@kawaiimeows your advice worked! Thanks!

I'm getting the ruffian polish in ambrosia (what I picked), the benefit posie balm, beauty protector hair mask, naobay lotion, ruffian polish remover wipes and real chemistry 3 minute peel. I am beyond excited for this little box of wonder!

• Like 4

I emailed BB as well, and within 10 minutes, I had an email back and they "unlocked" my July box.

Way more excited about this box! I'm getting...

- Marcelle 8 in 1 Power Serum (I can always use another serum in the mix)

- Naobay Radiance Lotion (Yay! I love getting lotion! My skin is ridiculously dry, and I go through lotion extremely quickly)

- Real Chemistry 3-Minute Peel (This is what I was wanting most!)

- Coastal Scents Revealed 2 Palette (I already own the full palette, so it will probably be traded)

- Beauty Protector Hair Mask (I'll give it a try)

• Like 1

Followed your steps and just emailed them. Hope they do the same, I'm anxious to see if I get the ruffian ambrosia polish!

I just emailed them and got a response in less than a half hour and an updated box to show July. The upside is it's listing the Ruffian color I reserved. But more Supergoop and yet more Harvey Prince. (yuck). I suspect that they received a ton of product from these companies and are promoting the snot out of it.

I'm getting the ruffian polish in ambrosia (what I picked), the benefit posie balm, beauty protector hair mask, naobay lotion, ruffian polish remover wipes and real chemistry 3 minute peel. I am beyond excited for this little box of wonder!

We're box twins! Must've been a problem with this box page. I'm pretty excited lots of new products that I haven't tried anything similar to.
  • Like 2

We're box twins! Must've been a problem with this box page. I'm pretty excited lots of new products that I haven't tried anything similar to.

I have a shipping email and no box contents yet, so I went ahead and sent an email. All will be forgiven if I get this gem of a box, too!

• Like 2

so, my nailpolish is on "hold" until they "look into it", despite the fact I had email confirmation for rosary.  Good grief.  I will just call them daily now until they send me the nailpolish I picked out and was confirmed that I was going to get it.

And to top it off, the boxes that had rosary in them were awesome.  The box I got --- not so great.

• Like 1

I am so excited, my box finally updated and not only am I getting the Ambrosia nail polish I wanted but I am also getting the Beauty Protector mask. Totally worth the wait. 

• Like 3

I'm still waiting for my box to update. I requested the Ambrosia Rufffian, so I'm really hoping this will be my box!

• Like 3

Favorite account box "shipped" but I still don't know what I will have. Hopefully it's an awesome box.

• Like 1

I got my response back and this is the box I'm getting as well. Super pumped now!

• Like 1

Favorite account box "shipped" but I still don't know what I will have. Hopefully it's an awesome box.

Might be box 39, I had to email them to update it for me and a few other people just did that too.

• Like 1

Might be box 39, I had to email them to update it for me and a few other people just did that too.

Omg I just emailed too and this is also my box!!!! Holy fricken shiz balls I am the happiest girl in the world!!! Lolo, meet dream box!!!!! :) :) :)

Also, my page unlocked about 60 seconds after I emailed. I wonder if it's automated.

• Like 5

I am getting box 44:

Number 4 prep and protect- interested to try, compared to Beauty Protector

Cynthia Rowley lipstain in sugar- the sample I chose!

Naobay Body Radiance lotion- meh, maybe I will end up liking it

Real Chemistry Lumious peel- very interested to try!

Harvey Prince Imperial Gardina- perfumes rarely excite me

Stupid question: I ordered a second BB today in hopes of getting a better selection of the samples I want. How long should it take for the order to be processed, and the box info to show up on the 'Women's Box' page?

2 of my 3 boxes are the same. Both have the ambrosia polish in them so that's the upside and both have the eye shadow pallets can't wait to see the 3rd box my main box. My profiles are all different too :/