Luxx22

Beauteque Beauty Bag: New Korean Cosmetics Subscription *May Contain Spoilers*

i will definitely post it :)

Even though it's not a referral code and you do not get any benefit from it, these blogger-specific codes are not allowed on MUT, unfortunately.

I also get these codes for my blog, and while I would love to share them here, it's considered a blogger promo code, which are not allowed. Simply because there is a possibility that the company giving the code is tracking how often it is used, therefore could potentially send the blogger attached to the code more product/commission etc. 

I hope that makes sense!

Just got my Beauteque Spa Bag and I LOOOVE IT! 

post-105935-0-97073300-1407180179_thumb.jpg 

I am absolutely obsessed with masks, so this bag was truly made for me. Not to mention the fact that it was customizable. I even love the terrycloth headband that it came with! Such nice quality! I'm excited to try everything out and review this. It even comes with a little "schedule" so you can plan out an entire spa day with all the products!

• Like 1

Even though it's not a referral code and you do not get any benefit from it, these blogger-specific codes are not allowed on MUT, unfortunately.

I also get these codes for my blog, and while I would love to share them here, it's considered a blogger promo code, which are not allowed. Simply because there is a possibility that the company giving the code is tracking how often it is used, therefore could potentially send the blogger attached to the code more product/commission etc. 

I hope that makes sense!

sorry, i just meant that i would let people know when it was up on my blog and not post the actual code or the link to my review - is that ok?  (totally new to blogging and have never run into this issue before, so apologies for not knowing the rules! and i totally understand if i can't do that either) it definitely makes sense, just want to be able to share the benefit in any way that's allowed :)

Edited by amidea

unrelated, i just got this email: i would actually love to go to this ($10 for a good cause and food/drink + samples and face/body sessions sounds awesome to me) but it's an hour and a half away via public transportation :( 

We are pleased to announce our first charity event, Shine a Light in the Dark: a Night of Female EmpowermentOn Friday, August 22 at the Middletown Arts Center in Middletown, NJ, join us from 6-10 pm EST for:
  • Guest speakers about domestic & sexual violence education
  • A donation drive for abuse victims
  • Free facial & body beauty sessions by Beauteque professionals
  • A panel of Beauteque experts & BB Mentors
  • Access to sample bags and Beauteque products
  • Complimentary food & a cocktail hour for all attendees
10% of all event proceeds will be donated to 180NJ, a nonprofit organization and shelter dedicated to ending domestic and sexual violence. Tickets are $10 online and $15 at the door. Purchase an event ticket now
  • Like 1

sorry, i just meant that i would let people know when it was up on my blog and not post the actual code or the link to my review - is that ok?  (totally new to blogging and have never run into this issue before, so apologies for not knowing the rules! and i totally understand if i can't do that either) it definitely makes sense, just want to be able to share the benefit in any way that's allowed :)

No worries at all! Basically the rules of makeuptalk are that you can't link to your blog, tell people to go to your blog, say that you have a deal on your blog etc. You can mention you have a blog, you can link to your blog in your signature, but you can't use words like "___review is up on my blog" "go check out my blog" etc. I know it's a bit confusing, but there's rules enforced so that people don't get out of hand posting links to their blogs and using the threads solely to get more readers etc.

I definitely don't think that's what you were doing at all, just wanted to give you the heads up! :)

No worries at all! Basically the rules of makeuptalk are that you can't link to your blog, tell people to go to your blog, say that you have a deal on your blog etc. You can mention you have a blog, you can link to your blog in your signature, but you can't use words like "___review is up on my blog" "go check out my blog" etc. I know it's a bit confusing, but there's rules enforced so that people don't get out of hand posting links to their blogs and using the threads solely to get more readers etc.

I definitely don't think that's what you were doing at all, just wanted to give you the heads up! :)

got it, thanks!  it is slightly confusing but the rationale totally makes sense and your explanation helps :)

back on the topic of the bag...  i'm excited for this one!  i dont know what it is about masks that i love so much...  as i sit here preparing for another long, grueling day at work, i wish i could just spend all my time experimenting with all the products piling up in my room (among other things).  sigh.

got it, thanks!  it is slightly confusing but the rationale totally makes sense and your explanation helps :)

back on the topic of the bag...  i'm excited for this one!  i dont know what it is about masks that i love so much...  as i sit here preparing for another long, grueling day at work, i wish i could just spend all my time experimenting with all the products piling up in my room (among other things).  sigh.

I just got mine yesterday and I'm seriously in love. I agree though- I just want to spend the day relaxing and experimenting with all my products (and maybe get a little cleaning done!) If only! ;)

I just got mine yesterday and I'm seriously in love. I agree though- I just want to spend the day relaxing and experimenting with all my products (and maybe get a little cleaning done!) If only! ;)

Dang, mine hasn't even shipped. Are you maybe getting yours early because you're The Harlot?  ;)

Edited by GirlyGirlie
  • Like 1

I'm most excited for the Skin Food wash off rice mask I'm getting, I think. :)

I just checked and my spa bag is in NJ. Looks like it made it to the USPS today. Oh heck.

Edited by GirlyGirlie

Dang, mine hasn't even shipped. Are you maybe getting yours early because you're The Harlot?  ;)

I think so! LOL I do work directly with Beauteque on some reviews and stuff so they may have just mailed mine out early so I could get my review up! It'll be worth the wait, though! I've been playing around with mine all day. Was just wearing the eye mask while I cleaned my house and it was hilarious. I was expecting an eye gel-type thing that go under the eye, but this mask went above and below the eye and outward toward the hairline. My fiance said I looked like a superhero LOL ;)

• Like 1

I'm such a sucker for a good review and for a mask bag. My postman is going to love me even more than he already does. lol

Thank you for turning me on to another sub, Rachel. :)

Edited by MemeJunkie

@@MissJexie this bag looks sooo good on your review! I am definitely going to be snatching this one up asap!

I'm such a sucker for a good review and for a mask bag. My postman is going to love me even more than he already does. lol

Thank you for turning me on to another sub, Rachel. :)

Yay!! I hope you guys love it as much as I did! LOL :D

I think so! LOL I do work directly with Beauteque on some reviews and stuff so they may have just mailed mine out early so I could get my review up! It'll be worth the wait, though! I've been playing around with mine all day. Was just wearing the eye mask while I cleaned my house and it was hilarious. I was expecting an eye gel-type thing that go under the eye, but this mask went above and below the eye and outward toward the hairline. My fiance said I looked like a superhero LOL ;)

Well, my gosh, I review product after product on their site. LOL. 

I think the Super Food Rice mask product and the eye mask are going to be my faves.I'll like the hand mask too. I got a hair mask for frizzy hair and I've never had a frizzy hair on my head. I think something got mixed up there LOL.  My spa package came today. :)

Do you really think they put a value on the small denim bag to get the value up to $40? 

Edited by GirlyGirlie

Well, my gosh, I review product after product on their site. LOL. 

I think the Super Food Rice mask product and the eye mask are going to be my faves.I'll like the hand mask too. I got a hair mask for frizzy hair and I've never had a frizzy hair on my head. I think something got mixed up there LOL.  My spa package came today. :)

Do you really think they put a value on the small denim bag to get the value up to $40? 

I'm honestly not sure how they valued the items. It's possible they put a value on the bag as well as a higher value than I guessed on the spa headband, but I'm not sure. I'm going to look into it a bit further and check with them to see where their valuing comes from. It doesn't bother me too much because I feel like I got more than my money's worth and I am pleased with everything I received, but I am curious! Because if they do put a price on the bag itself, I am going to suggest that maybe they skip the bag next time and add in another product! LOL :)

As for the hair masks, I think they only had so many to choose from, since I asked for a split end mask and got a deep conditioning mask, which is going to be way too heavy on my thin hair. However, I can definitely make use of it and use a very small amount on my ends, so all is not lost! ;)

• Like 1

I ordered the Head to Toe Bag and enough sheet masks to get free shipping. I'm unreasonably excited about this order - sheet masks are my new favorite thing! Thanks for the heads up, MissJexie.

• Like 1

I ordered the Head to Toe Bag and enough sheet masks to get free shipping. I'm unreasonably excited about this order - sheet masks are my new favorite thing! Thanks for the heads up, MissJexie.

You're welcome! They have a GREAT selection of sheet masks. I'm totally obsessed with them too LOL

• Like 1

This is genius! I may need to do this. The Tony Moly stuff in general is also calling to me too.

• Like 1

You're welcome! They have a GREAT selection of sheet masks. I'm totally obsessed with them too LOL

I have a box of " My Beauty Diary" masks bookmarked.. I don't know what I'm waiting for to buy them and 3 other products-- probably another sale. :)

• Like 1

It looks like the September BB is ready, guys!

post-105935-0-46513000-1409586750_thumb.jpg

This time, they've apparently kept some of the bag a mystery, but also allowed choices on some products like the July bag. I am really happy with both products that they've spoiled, so bring on this month's BB bag! 

Reminder: It's $22 with free shipping :)

http://www.beauteque.com/september-beauteque-beauty-bag/

• Like 2

Looks like you get your choice of a Holika Holika Daily Garden Cleansing Foam and an It's Skin mini tint gloss. I like knowing some of what's in there up front.

• Like 1

Looks like you get your choice of a Holika Holika Daily Garden Cleansing Foam and an It's Skin mini tint gloss. I like knowing some of what's in there up front.

I think when they did the first bag, a lot of people complained that there was no "surprise" to it, so this time they did a bit of both. I like both of the items that I get to choose from (also I think there's a choice of lashes or something when you follow the actual link) but I like that there's also some element of surprise to it as well. Best of both worlds!

should I get lemon or green tea?   oh the decisions!!  I have oily skin, will lemon help me with that?   I am going to get this, because I need  my fix.  Plus, I was so happy with their spa kit.