Luxx22

Beauteque Beauty Bag: New Korean Cosmetics Subscription *May Contain Spoilers*

I've been using the Face Shop rice ceramide toner that came in my bag and I really like it. Not sure if it will agree with my skin long term but seems to work for now. It's said to be for all skin types so I hope it will work for mine. Makes my skin feel smooth and other skin care products go on great after the toner. Anyone else use this toner?

rice_toner__67140.1426626277.500.659.jpg

I cannot use that toner - I had samples of it previously and it made my poor skin erupt...plus the scent is off putting to me.  I wish the face shop would not do so many perfumey scents in their skin care.

• Like 1

Other than the rice sheet mask, I've had no luck with anything from TFS either. Which is too bad since it's the one store I have locally. 

• Like 1

I haven't used the toner yet but my face seems to be fine with the face shop products, although it's not a favorite of mine. I tried the toner for 2-3 days before I wrote my review and while I have oily skin, it seemed to work fine for me! No breakouts or issues at all :)

I do love the face shop herb day cleansing cloths even though they have a higher pH than I like!

• Like 1

Just grabbed the Samplehime bag! Anyone else here get it?

I got it too! Though mine was on pre-order, not sure if some of them ship sooner.

• Like 1

I got it too! Though mine was on pre-order, not sure if some of them ship sooner.

I bought one this morning! It didn't mention pre-order when I got mine, so I guess it sold out fast.

• Like 1

I believe her bag sold out in about 30 minutes- cannot believe how fast they're selling out considering Elina said they made double the amount (I think that's what she said) of the blogger bags in comparison to the Head to Toe Bags...UNREAL!

@@GirlyGirlie I emailed elina and said about the bags . She has just this minute replied and said she can leave the bags out if wanted for me and just send the products in the envelope . So I've just replied asking for no bag . As I can't keep gifting them and so it would be good that you emailed as well so they know I'm not the only one .

Hi, Lorna, thank you.

I've been out of town and away until just now, and got the notification from you. I really really am glad to know this because a box I was really looking forward to turned out to be a bust for me personally- I know many people are singing its praises, but not me ( Kloverbox, not Korean, but mostly Etsy samples and one of the bottles was growing moldy like stuff).

Did you use the contact form on the website or an email for them? It seems that they are not getting emails very well lately-- I can see why with customization plus so many new customers. ( SO happy for them for the business, and for us for the products!)

Tomorrow, I'm going to take the entire day and try to contact them and re-sub and purchase bags on their main site.

@@MissJexie I absolutely LOVE the handcream and the sleeping pack from your Oh Honey bag.

They have both been upgraded into heavy rotation. :)

• Like 1

My honey bag arrived from the US can't wait to try out the products. Man those bath fizzers are strong smelling as think the Jiffy bag had been kicked about the depot so there was a fair bit of the fizzer loose around the packaging. Thankfully it hasn't leaked out though and messed up the velvet bag. Wish Id been brave enough to opt for the mouthwash now though as already got 2 fizzers from a previous bag.

Also wish Beauteque would use better quality Jiffy bags as it was ripped and beaten up. The sleeping mask was ok as packed in bubble wrap but could have been nasty if one of the liquid products had have been damaged.

Great job @@MissJexie though

Thank you SO much!! <3 I agree the bath fizzers are insanely strong. Like...insanely. I had tried the Black Sugar ones which are lemony, but not crazy-strong. The Honey ones are intense. I did use and enjoy one of them in a bath, however my old washing machine that came with my apartment started to stink like mildew and I had nothing to clean it with, so I just used some super hot water and one of those bath fizzers and thought the scent would really permeate in there. It WORKED, weirdly enough! LOL so hey...if you have a top loading washing machine it's worth a shot! ;)

@@MissJexie I absolutely LOVE the handcream and the sleeping pack from your Oh Honey bag.

They have both been upgraded into heavy rotation. :)

Thank you Lisa!! ugh that hand cream is divine!! I went out on a limb with it because I had originally chosen a different one, but I really wanted a hand cream since I use them so often so I went with that one blindly and I'm so glad I did! There is only 4 ingredients or something like that and most of it is the shea butter and honey, which I can totally get behind. I'm obsessed with it too! And omgosh the sleeping pack is top 3 for me, for sure. I'm SUPER excited to get another one in the April bag!

• Like 3

I had tried the Black Sugar ones which are lemony, but not crazy-strong. The Honey ones are intense. I did use and enjoy one of them in a bath, however my old washing machine that came with my apartment started to stink like mildew and I had nothing to clean it with, so I just used some super hot water and one of those bath fizzers and thought the scent would really permeate in there. It WORKED, weirdly enough! LOL so hey...if you have a top loading washing machine it's worth a shot!  

Good idea with that one! I have the green tea ones and they smell so strong! It's like herbs and detergent or something...not really tea-ish. I'll experiment them in my washer soon~~ :D 

• Like 1

New head to toe bag up - Tony Moly products including the Kiss Kiss lip balm OR scrub plus the black sugar scrub. Seven products in total for $28 plus shipping. UK has fixed shipping of $8.95 this time but no idea if that Tracked or the crappy one they used to use that took forever to arrive...

No sure as could probably buy most of the stuff elsewhere and for cheaper given its a "common" brand.

I'm interested to see what else they're going to put in the bags. I chose the lip scrub because I can ALWAYS use them. My lips are always getting flaky :(

My scaly winter skin is going to love that black sugar scrub. my arms and legs look terribl ebecause I've been to lazy to exfoliate!

I'm interested to see what else they're going to put in the bags. I chose the lip scrub because I can ALWAYS use them. My lips are always getting flaky :(

My scaly winter skin is going to love that black sugar scrub. my arms and legs look terribl ebecause I've been to lazy to exfoliate!

Use the Bliss scrub from the Popsugar box on your body! It's freaking amazing!

Use the Bliss scrub from the Popsugar box on your body! It's freaking amazing!

hahah I actually gave it to my roommate to sell on ebay since he's always looking for more inventory! :( I kept it at first because I was planning on using it on my body, but I have a TON of sugar scrubs I haven't gotten through yet...I'm always in such a rush when I shower in the morning before work and never have time for fancy stuff- I only end up doing that stuff on the weekends so maybe i'll use one of the scrubs I have around tomorrow! My skin is terrrrible right now. My face looks amazing...my body on the other hand...not so much lol

• Like 1

Yes, noticed Korean ladies tend to spend a fortune on their faces with the 10 plus steps but there's very little on the way of body products. I've something like 60 cleansers, 5 toners and endless creams and serums but only 1 body cream from all the Memeboxes I received. I've a few products for the feet and hands but everywhere else seems to get neglected...

At least there's the Body Shop in the UK so I can pamper my legs, arms and stomach etc..

Yes, noticed Korean ladies tend to spend a fortune on their faces with the 10 plus steps but there's very little on the way of body products. I've something like 60 cleansers, 5 toners and endless creams and serums but only 1 body cream from all the Memeboxes I received. I've a few products for the feet and hands but everywhere else seems to get neglected...

At least there's the Body Shop in the UK so I can pamper my legs, arms and stomach etc..

I buy most of my body products on my own rather than getting them in subscriptions, memeboxes etc. There are actually lots of brands like Innisfree, MilkyDress etc that make great body products, they're just never included in boxes. Even the Hair and Body Memeboxes were sorely lacking in actual BODY products lol 

Innisfree makes some great hand and body scrubs, and Too Cool For School has a fantastic body scrub and body wash that I love- but honestly, as Chullbird mentioned, I think, body products are HEAVY and cost a fortune to ship from korea so I tend to avoid them unless BNK has a decent deal!

Or their body products are weird "slimming" creams. I have three of those.

Ah....but do they work?

I've got spoilers for the Tonymoly and April BB Bags, Ladies!

Head to Toe Tonymoly Bag:

post-105935-0-26217000-1428335631_thumb.jpg

1. Strawberry Seeds 3-Step Nose Pack

2. Tangerine Whitening Hand Cream

3. Gold Black Sugar Mask Scrub

4. Face Mix Primer Lip Concealer

5. Pumice Stones (lifestyle extra)

6. Make HD Straight Cream 2-Step System

7. Kiss Kiss Lip Scrub (or balm depending on which you chose)

April BB Bag:

post-105935-0-77786200-1428335746_thumb.jpg

1. Hanaka Magic Garden Series Sheet Masks

2. Hanaka Camellia Powder Wash (7 applications)

3. It's Skin Macaron Lip Balm

4. Holika Holika S Body Jiggle Patch

5. Holika Holika Honey Sleeping Pack

6. Mizon Water Volume Aqua Gel Cream

7. Razor (???)

I mean...I'm very confused by the lifestyle item being a razor LMAO...but hey- I can use it!

Both the bags included are actually super cute. The BB Bag one is a cute plaid zip-up makeup bag and the tonymoly is a cute blue gingham drawstring pouch. :)

• Like 1

I just got my TM bag - not sure what I am going to do with the hair products.....I don't have curly hair :(

My VIP extra is a cute pair of pink socks with the beatrix potter rabbit on it (and the socks have toes..) haha

No word on my April bag.  I hope those garden series masks have variations -I see rose lurking being the marigold!!

Edited by biancardi
  • Like 1