• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Online Makeup retailers that ship to Canada?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turntrekgodhead

Lipstick Lesbian
Reaction score
What online retailers would my fellow Canadians recommend? So far I've ordered from Sephora and Sleek. I'm looking for a store where the shipping isn't too high (max ten dollars without tracking), is reliable, and will take Visa Debit. Specific brands I'm looking for are things I can't find here: NYX, LORAC, Milani, Anna Sui, TheBalm, etc. I know about StrawberryNET, CRC, and Sephora. Would you recommend buying off of Amazon? I don't understand how Amazon works.

I don't want to get a MyUS account.

Yeah Amazon is funny, as they won't ship anything to Canada, you have to use the Amazon.ca site, but they don't carry most things that are on the US site, like books, video games, CD's, DVD's, and most household items, and it's mostly 3rd party re-sellers that sell stuff on their site, like electronic items, brushes, and some household items it's like Amazon.ca is like Kijiji or eBay.

Even if you have a customer service issue, you have to take it up with the re-seller and not with Amazon... I've had hit and misses with Amazon.ca. the miss was thankfully resolved in terms of a full refund, but it took 4 weeks. The hits were shipping is quite fast, like a couple of days.

I've had some good successes with Alcone, Nigels, and Naimies, as their shipping rates are quite reasonable.

I find that specialized brands like Eve Pearl, Michael Davy, W.M Creations, F/X Wearhouse, RCMA charge huge amounts for shipping, like $50 to start and it goes up from there. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I often purchase from various retailers through eBay, but I've also found Canadian sites such as nailpolishcanada.com and jembeauty.com to be decent,.  In the US, Makeupmania.com has also been fairly reasonable to purchase from.

Have you tried Cuponation online site that offers great deals for makeup products. There is this company ASOS in Canada that deliver makeup brands like Anna Sui, Illamasqua, Lord & Berry etc.... but you can still use the cuponation deals. They accept credit card and paypal. Check out their link http://www.asos.com 

Hope this helps. 

Back