Bountiful Baskets

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am not sure how many of you have heard of bountiful baskets, I wasn't quite sure where to post this. They are currently in 22 states and they are a co-op where you pool your money with members of the community to get a basket of 50% fruit and 50% veggies for $15. You can also pick "add-ons" every week as well. After weeks of trying I have finally scored a bountiful basket, usually they sell out QUICK in my town. I picked the "fire cracker dip" add-on, so my total contribution was $30 and I am so excited to pick it up this Saturday. My husband loves guacamole and the fire cracker dip add on has all the fixings to make it, including chips! I will have to let you all know what I think of it once I pick it up.

I realized that I forgot to reply to this. It was a ton of produce! I have included a picture of the haul. Sorry for the sieways pic! I made all these amazing dips with it yesterday collage_20140704115436776.jpg

Latest posts

Back