Makeup Geek haul!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'd heard great things about this brand, and finally decided to give it a try. I'm in love! Their products are fantastic. And inexpensive! If you've never tried Makeup Geek before, check it out!

I researched the crap out of their eyeshadows, and ended up getting 27 of them, enough to fill a large Z-Palette, which I also ordered from MUG. I also bought a gel eyeliner in the shade Rave.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are lovely!!! Would it be too much to ask for you to list the color names of your set, whenever you have the time, of course.... I could see those colors working well for me and I'm such a copycat, lol!

Those are lovely!!! Would it be too much to ask for you to list the color names of your set, whenever you have the time, of course.... I could see those colors working well for me and I'm such a copycat, lol!

WOAAAH. great picks. If you have time, I'd love it if you shared the names!
It's such a great neutral palette!  And of course I'll share the names!   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Top row - Vanilla Bean, Shimma Shimma, Bleached Blonde, Peach Smoothie, Creme Brûlée, Glamorous, Cosmopolitan

Second row - Hipster, Homecoming, Pretentious, Frappe, Goddess, Brown Sugar, Cocoa Bear

Third row - Country Girl, Taupe Notch, Bada Bing, Moondust, Prom Night, Twilight, Unexpected

Bottom row - Cinderella, Cupcake, Burlesque, Last Dance, Drama Queen, Corrupt

And the finger swatches from left to right are Moondust, Pretentious, Cosmopolitan, and Burlesque

Latest posts

Back