Memebox - Products - List Of Ingredients & Information

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luxx22

♥ ☼ ♥ ☼ ♥
Reaction score
Don't know what ingredients are in the products you receive in your Memebox's?​

If you find any information on each product, or any product that contains certain ingredients, please post in here to let others know, because sometimes we won't know due to language barriers :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I recently saw a post by @ bafta  & @@sunsandsurflife which listed the ingredients of the Nasarang bb cream that's in the Herbal Cosmetic Box #31 Superbox.

"breakdown of the ingredients list:

Water, Cyclomethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, DimethiconCopolyol, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Arbutin, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Beeswax, CI 77492, Sodium Chloride, CI 77499, CI 77491PropylparabenMethylparabenTalc, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Algae Extract, Squalane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Disodium EDTA, Adenosine, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Coix Lacryma-Jobi Ma-yuen Seed Extract, Phaseolus Radiatus Seed Extract, Phaseolus Angularis Seed Extract, Glycine Max (Soybean) Seed Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Caviar Extract

Talc = known human carcinogen

Propylparaben, Methylparaben- strongly suspected human carcinogen, easily absorbed through the skin

CI + 5 digit number = coal tar dyes, known human carcinogen

Mineral oil = may clog pores, not harmful if it is properly refined, but often contaminated with other carcinogenic chemicals

PEG = petroleum based, often contaminated with other carcinogenic chemicals"

I did some more research into this myself on the  ingredients that they listed , and would have never known about this if they didn't post it in one of the threads. So if any of you find something in any of the products we receive, please list them in this thread to keep everyone informed :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Knowledge is power ladies!

Last edited by a moderator:
I do agree that Memebox should post the ingredients lists.  And if they list something as natural, it should actually BE natural!

I've done quite a bit of research on parabens, though, and luckily, they are not as bad as the media makes them out to be.  They don't have any link to cancer except in one study in 2004 that the media had a heyday with.  Even the original author of that study point-blank stated that parabens did not cause breast cancer (which was what the media was saying since parabens are a precursor to estrogens).

With that said, I completely understand if someone wants to avoid them or has a history of cancer in their family and is being super careful.  It's definitely not a bad thing and we should all be able to see whats in what we are using! 

Memebox-  please list ingredients in your products so that those of us with allergies can avoid them!!

I do agree that Memebox should post the ingredients lists.  And if they list something as natural, it should actually BE natural!

I've done quite a bit of research on parabens, though, and luckily, they are not as bad as the media makes them out to be.  They don't have any link to cancer except in one study in 2004 that the media had a heyday with.  Even the original author of that study point-blank stated that parabens did not cause breast cancer (which was what the media was saying since parabens are a precursor to estrogens).

With that said, I completely understand if someone wants to avoid them or has a history of cancer in their family and is being super careful.  It's definitely not a bad thing and we should all be able to see whats in what we are using! 

Memebox-  please list ingredients in your products so that those of us with allergies can avoid them!!
As someone who is sensitive to salicylic acid, I agree that English products lists would be quite nice.

illi Cleansing Oil
Mineral Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, PEG-8 Isostearate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Natto Gum, Dextrin Palmitate, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Butylene Glycol, Water, Fragrance

Goodal Repair Plus Essential Oil
Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil, Camellia Japonica Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Monascus Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Ocimum Basilicum Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ubiquinone

LJH Dr's Care Vita Propolis Ampoule
Propolis Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol,Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Carbomer, Arginine, Spirodela Polyrrhiza Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Dipotassium Glycyrrizate, Adenosine, Sodium Hyaluronate

A.True Real Black Tea True Active Essence
Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment (144,295mg), Glycerin, Saccharide Isomerate, Niacinamide, Dipropylene Glycol, Diethoxyethyl Succinate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Propanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract,Maltodextrin, Adenosine, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolyme, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Water, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance

Great that we can discuss ingredients and information not found on the packaging or infocards here. We can also include the usage information on weird products if we find them. Thanks Luxx!

On my blog, I try my best to find ingredient info and note any beneficial or detrimental ingredients for each item I receive. I don't have full ingredients list anymore, but I guess this can be a sort of Cliffnotes for people who aren't big on reading ingredients lists.

I do not count parabens as detrimental ingredients, because as Saffrya said, the research and evidence is highly contradictory and controversial. Some major reports are funded by companies that would gain from people avoiding parabens ("natural" companies and so forth). I do count all citrus oils, non-fatty (drying) alcohols (except low amounts of benzyl alcohol), and lavender oil as "detrimental" for various reasons.

Anyway, this is for LUCKYBOX #1 and SUPERBOX #3 (HYDRATION BOX) items.

Tonymoly Delight Tony Tint Red

Beneficial ingredients of note: rose hip oil, argan oil, jojoba oil
Detrimental ingredients of note: Some kind of fragrance

Danahan Bon Yeon Jin Essence
Beneficial ingredients of note: Red ginseng, "herbal extracts" (could be good or bad)

Detrimental ingredients of note: n/a

Mamonde First Energy Serum 10
Beneficial ingredients of note: Flower vinegar from the Lonicera flower (could be used as a toner, not much research on it)

Detrimental ingredients of note: n/a

SEP Lifting Mask

Ingredients N/A

Too cool for schools Aqua Gel Mist
Beneficial ingredients of note: Rosemary leaf water (likely not a positive effect, but no negative effect), trehalose, baobab tree extract
Detrimental ingredients of note: Perfume (last on ingredients list)

Nuganic Customize Pore Control Essence
Beneficial ingredients of note: Aloe, many various fruit and vegetable extracts, salicylic acid
Detrimental ingredients of note: Alcohol (high on list), fragrance (low on list)

CNP Laboratory Cleansing Perfecta
Beneficial ingredients of note: Rosemary leaf water?, sweet basil extract
Detrimental ingredients of note: some citrus fruit extracts, lavender extract

Dear by Enprani Bounce Cheese Cream
Beneficial ingredients of note: Whey protein, shea butter oil, honey
Detrimental ingredients of note: Fragrance (second last ingredient on list)

DKDN Real Lucent Super Aquasis Moisture Cream
Beneficial ingredients of note: Argan tree kernel oil, grape seed oil, aloe extract, tea tree oil
Detrimental ingredients of note: Lemon oil, lavender oil, peppermint leaf extract (all near end of list)

LJH Dr.'s Care Vita Propolis Ampoule
Beneficial ingredients of note: propolis (50%), vitamin derivatives (10%), vitamin tree extract (10%)
Detrimental ingredients of note: none

PUREPLUS Hand Cream
Beneficial ingredients of note: shea butter (first ingredient), various plant extracts (including rose)
Detrimental ingredients of note: lime extract

JN Neoteric Mandarin Energy Facial Oil
Beneficial ingredients of note
: Mandarin essential oil?, olive oil, argan oil, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, grapeseed oil
Detrimental ingredients of note:    Mandarin essential oil (as it is a citrus oil)

MAGITREE The Mist
Beneficial ingredients of note: chamomile, aloe vera
Detrimental ingredients of note: grapefruit extract (first ingredient), peppermint oil, lavender oil -- no artificial colours or fragrance

Will post more when I have more time.

Additionally, posting this for a third time about the ANNAGASPI BRILLIANT BODY DESIGN PATCH in Hair and Body Box #1.

According to Memebox, ingredients in the patches include caffeine, menthol, extract from hot pepper, green tea, orange peel, grape seed oil.

Caffeine is the main ingredient for this patch, because it constricts blood vessels, causing the appearance of a firming effect. This is, of course, temporary. Check out caffeine's effects on skin here (not a primary source, but it has citations): http://health.howstu...re-products.htm

Menthol is a known skin irritant, despite the cooling sensation (which at certain levels of menthol is actually burning because it causes activation of pain receptors). See more on menthol here: http://onlinelibrary...4.tb03871.x/pdf

I'd rather not talk at length about menthol because I know a lot of people love the feeling and would feel offended if I told them it was potentially dangerous and likely noneffective at... anything, other than pain reduction when it comes to higher temperatures. Which is why it is included in this product, because of the hot pepper extract, aka capsaicin. Is also may reduce the integrity of the epidermal membrane, which would allow the caffeine and other ingredients to enter the skin more readily. However, that leaves your skin weakened.

Capsaicin is a vasodilator, meaning it dilates (opens) blood vessels. The result is increased circulation to the area. Which causes swelling. Sound contradictory? That's because it is! I'm going to guess that this increased circulation is supposed to "detox" the area, leading to longer term firming effects. Unfortunately, that's a load of bull I just made up right now to make it sound effective. And that's exactly what they'll tell you if you ask them what the capsaicin is supposed to do. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

What does capsaicin do? Well, it's an pain reducer... eventually. Although initially it generally results in burning sensations and is overall painful, after initial applications, capsaicin is an effective pain reliever, and is sometimes used for those with arthritis and similar chronic joint pains. It relieves pain at least partially because it degenerates nerve fibers in your skin (they do regenerate, albeit slowly). Read about that experiment here: http://www.sciencedi...30439599900007X That's not to scaremonger or anything! Many people use capsaicin for pain relief, especially in Asian countries (I've got some capsaicin-laced bandages in my bedroom right now). They do not leave any permanent effects, except maybe in terms of cold sensitivity, as the link above explains.

IN SUMMARY:

-the patches work mostly by the topical effects of caffeine

-effects are TEMPORARY and caused by constriction of blood vessels in the area -- same result as putting a cold pack on your eyes to firm up under eye bags

-cold sensation is due to menthol, which is a skin irritant but may allow the ingredients to enter the skin more readily (at a potential risk)

-burning sensation is due to capsaicin, the thing that makes peppers spicy; it is, eventually, a pain reliever -- it may have been added to improve circulation, but why that would firm anything up or reduce swelling (as a vasodilator, it actually induces swelling initially) is up in the air

Although it's supposed to hurt initially because of the capsaicin, in my experience it should only be a dull, lingering burn, like turning up the water just a bit too hot for comfort. If it hurts a lot, please stop using it! Your skin may simply be sensitive to menthol and/or capsaicin, and it's not worth hurting your skin for a temporary firming effect.

Banila Co. Claypatra Mineral Salt Clay Pack
Water, Kaolin, Moroccan Lava Clay, Glycerin, Silt, Heilmoor Clay, Dipropylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bentonite, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Trehalose, Honey Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Flower/Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Polyperfluoromethylisopropyl Ether, Polyperfluoroethoxymethoxy Difluoroethyl PEG Phosphate, Poloxamer 188, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Triethanolamine, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Stearate, Panthenol, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Fragrance

Label Young Shocking Pack
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Kaolin, Bentonite,PEG-32, Glycerin,Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, PEG/PPG-18/4 Copolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Microcrystalline Wax, Polysorbate 60, Sea Water, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Salicina Fruit Extract, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Bambusa Textilis Stem Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract, Propolis Extract, Sorbitan Stearate, Betaine, Allantoin,Caprylyl Glycol,1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Menthol, Cellulose Gum, Citrus Unshiu Fruit Oil

Water, Glycerin, Propanediol, PEG/PPG/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Pentylene Glycol, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Arginine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Squalane, C14-22 Alcohols, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Triethylhexanoin, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Arachidyl Glucoside, Ceramide 3, Disodium EDTA, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Sodium Polyacrylate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrolyzed Ginseng Saponins, Magnolia Obovata Bark Extract, Dextrin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Stearic Acid, Carbomer, Cholesterol, Tromethamine, PEG-100 Stearate, Cyperus Rotundus Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance

Banila Co. Claypatra Mineral Salt Clay Pack
Water, Kaolin, Moroccan Lava Clay, Glycerin, Silt, Heilmoor Clay, Dipropylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bentonite, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Trehalose, Honey Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Flower/Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Polyperfluoromethylisopropyl Ether, Polyperfluoroethoxymethoxy Difluoroethyl PEG Phosphate, Poloxamer 188, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Triethanolamine, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Stearate, Panthenol, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Fragrance

Label Young Shocking Pack
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Kaolin, Bentonite,PEG-32, Glycerin,Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, PEG/PPG-18/4 Copolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Microcrystalline Wax, Polysorbate 60, Sea Water, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Salicina Fruit Extract, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Bambusa Textilis Stem Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract, Propolis Extract, Sorbitan Stearate, Betaine, Allantoin,Caprylyl Glycol,1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Menthol, Cellulose Gum, Citrus Unshiu Fruit Oil

Water, Glycerin, Propanediol, PEG/PPG/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Pentylene Glycol, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Arginine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Squalane, C14-22 Alcohols, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Triethylhexanoin, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Arachidyl Glucoside, Ceramide 3, Disodium EDTA, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Sodium Polyacrylate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrolyzed Ginseng Saponins, Magnolia Obovata Bark Extract, Dextrin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Stearic Acid, Carbomer, Cholesterol, Tromethamine, PEG-100 Stearate, Cyperus Rotundus Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
Research time lol

E Choice Fermented Bean Sleeping Pack
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-20, Betaine, Diethoxyethyl Succinate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Glycereth-25 PCA Isostearate, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Alcohol, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Polyglucuronic Acid, Trapa Japonica Fruit Extract, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Fragrance

As you all  may have heard or not, - The Free From Oil & Troubles #3 Anti trouble body mist contains Silk Worm Feces..... ..... ... .. .......................

10422565_801450259873917_802773117662814291_n.jpg

D'RAN Wonder Serum

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, PEG-32, Dipropylene Glycol, Niacinamide, C14-22 Alcohols, Phytosqualane, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Triethylhexanoin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Arachidyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Ceramide 3, Cholesterol, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Tromethamine, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Beta-Glucan, Royal Jelly Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Lycium Chinense Fruit Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract, Phaseolus Radiatus Seed Extract, Glycine Max (Soybean) Seed Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Hordeum Vulgare Seed Extract, Phellinus Linteus Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Tricholoma Matsutake Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Extract, Morus Alba Fruit Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Red Ginseng Extract, Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Placental Protein, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Panthenol, Arbutin, Fragrance, Human Oligopeptide-1, Copper Tripeptide-1, Camellia Sinensis Callus Culture Extract, Methylparaben, Allantoin, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate

I get a bit annoyed when I see "free of 8 harmful additives" in the advertising for their nasarang products this week.  Tell us the ingredients memebox, be specific, please!  It really makes a difference for people with allergies or trying to avoid a specific ingredient.  

@@tomat0

CNKOS Transformer Solution

step 1:

Water, Glacier Water, Butylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Pulp Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Carbomer, Benzophenone-9, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Powder

step 2:
Water, Glacier Water, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Pulp Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Arginine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Powder

@@tomat0

CNKOS Transformer Solution

step 1:

Water, Glacier Water, Butylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Pulp Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Carbomer, Benzophenone-9, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Powder

step 2:
Water, Glacier Water, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Pulp Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Arginine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Powder
Thank you bafta!

IOPE Essential Skin Boosting Serum
Water, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, Niacinamide, Squalane, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Dimethiconol, Tromethamine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Monascus/Rice Ferment, Saccharomyces/Barley Seed Ferment Filtrate, Disodium EDTA, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Glycine Max (Soybean) Seed Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance

Latest posts

Back