Memebox discussion- July 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

veritazy

honest ranter
Reaction score
It will be an interesting 1st week of the month! How many of these are you expecting?

Superbox #23 Summer box- 1/7
Superbox #24 Waxing- 1/7
Superbox #25 Footcare- 1/7
Memebox Oriental Medicine- 4/7
Memebox Whole grain- 4/7
Memebox Milk- 4/7

Also the first half of 2014 is coming to its end. Have you checked off some of your beauty resolutions?

I'm getting Milk, Wholegrain and Oriental Medicine so all the boxes which ship on the 4th. Seriously excited about those.

Can't really say I had any serious beauty resolutions... I had one beauty want that I still haven't bought - Naked 3 Palette and I intend to purchase it probably in August, when I get some extra money.

@@Paulina PS Ikr...those 3 were out long enough. Now the suspense is killing me! i think Naked palettes are worth buying. They last forever and I never get to the bottom of mine. Probably not a makeup person thats why..

I'm getting Summer, waxing, footcare and oriental medicine! So excited.

One of my beauty resolutions were to try use up more stuff and take better care of my skin. I think I'm doing both!

So these are on their way maybe they'll arrive in July
♥Global #12
♥Global #9
♥Colorbox 2+1 bundle
♥Scentbox 2+1 bundle

These are coming send in the first week:D

♥Waxing box
♥Oriental Medicine
♥Whole Grain
♥Milk

(I think)

@@veritazy, you're right, it's been quite a long time since I bought them - they're really highly anticipated too!

As to Naked palettes, I had Naked 2 and loved it, but it's seriously hard to use it up! I was using it for a year, finally got bored and gave it away. Now I'm more than ready to try the new variation.

@@Paulina PS yep I never used it up because I am currently crazy about creamy shadow pots. omg...i love all the cream stuffs...cream blushers too. they blend so well and look super natural.

Last edited by a moderator:
@@Paulina PS yep I never used it up because I am currently crazy about creamy shadow pots. omg...i love all the cream stuffs...cream blushers too. they blend so well and look super natural.
I'm not much into creamy because I've got combination/oily skin and it's sometimes hard to work a long lasting look that way. But I'm super curious about Korean cushion blushers. I think I'll buy one from Etude House's new summer collection  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am expecting these for July. It is going to be a good month.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

1. Superbox #25 Foot 01-Jul-14
  2. Memebox Milk 04-Jul-14
  3. Memebox Whole Grain 04-Jul-14
  4. Memebox Cacao 18-Jul-14
  5. Memebox #12 24-Jun-14
  6. Memebox Skin Care 18-Jul-14
  7. Memebox #13 24-Jul-14
  8. Luckybox #7 24-Jul-14
  9. Naked box #21 Soon
  10. Superbox Fermented 25-Jul-14

I'm getting Milk, Wholegrain and Oriental Medicine so all the boxes which ship on the 4th. Seriously excited about those.

Can't really say I had any serious beauty resolutions... I had one beauty want that I still haven't bought - Naked 3 Palette and I intend to purchase it probably in August, when I get some extra money.
I love my Naked 3 palette, of course the fact that it looks amazing with my green eyes helps a lot.

Okay, if we're sharing lists, here's what my July looks like (so far):

1. Whole Grain 4-Jul

2. Cacao 18-Jul

3-4. Bubble Pop/Mask 4 22-Jul

5. Fermented 25-Jul

6. Detox care 30-Jul

7. Foot care 2 30-Jul

I am also supposed to receive the restocked Luckybox #4 later this week, or early next week.  Also, I am praying to the "MemeGods" that the Milk box will be restocked!  I wish my addiction had started sooner so I wouldn't have missed so many great boxes!

I just have the Blue box en route. I kind of want to pick something up that's shipping in July because it would be nice to have one box a month, but there's not really anything that's really grabbing me. Maybe I'll change my mind this weekend when I see how big my paycheck is (lots of overtime) and whether I can get in on Notoriously Morbid's Vanishing Cabinet this time around.

Ok, so that's my full list for July:

Memebox Oriental Medicine 4.07.2014
Memebox Whole Grain 4.07.2014
Memebox Milk 4.07.2014
Memebox Cacao 18.07.2014
Memebox #13 24.07.2014
SB Pore Care 3 25.07.2014
SB At Home 29.07.2014
SB Detox Care 30.07.2014

Well If we are now gonna tell the whole month of July then this is it:

What is on it's way now:
♥Global #12
♥Global #9
♥Colorbox 2+1 bundle
♥Scentbox 2+1 bundle (received today :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

Gonna be shipped to me this month
♥Waxing box
♥Oriental Medicine
♥Whole Grain
♥Milk
♥Superbox #28 free from oil and troubles
♥Superbox #31 Herbal cosmetics
♥Skin care
♥Mask edition 4
♥Cacao box 
♥Superbox #32 Bubble pop cosmetics
♥Superbox #33 Collagen cosmetics
♥Global #13
♥Superbox #35 fermented cos 2
♥Superbox #36 Pore Care 3
♥Superbox #37 At home
♥Superbox #39 Foot care
♥Superbox #40 Pomegranate Cosmetics

22 boxes still on their way :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

For July, I have Cacao, Bubble Pop and Footcare 2 on its way. I'm so excited to receive my first Memebox.  :wub:

I have the Naked 2 palette and love it. I use it regularly. I do think the Coastal Scents Revealed palettes are of a similar great quality though, and reach for them just as regularly.

Latest posts

Back