Has anyone had any luck with Clicks research? I got a survey today but by the time I got to it it was full, and then I read the description and they were for super pale shades. I'm brown lol and I know one of the questions in the initial surveys asks about skin color.

• Like 1

Has anyone had any luck with Clicks research? I got a survey today but by the time I got to it it was full, and then I read the description and they were for super pale shades. I'm brown lol and I know one of the questions in the initial surveys asks about skin color.

Do you have to get through ALL Those survey questions in order to qualify for anything? I have made it through about 5 so far.

I got in this morning.... I'm a light shade and it was only a couple questions to qualify. With loreal you feel like any second you could disqualify, this was like do you want to do this? Then you qualify lol.

• Like 2

I just signed up for that Clicks some of you are talking about.  I was doing the initial registration and it asked if I have children under the age of 18, it then wanted their names and birth dates :blink: Nope, not gonna happen. 

Do you have to get through ALL Those survey questions in order to qualify for anything? I have made it through about 5 so far.

Nope! But if you fill out as many as possible you'll get more tailored for you surveys

I got in this morning.... I'm a light shade and it was only a couple questions to qualify. With loreal you feel like any second you could disqualify, this was like do you want to do this? Then you qualify lol.

Yay!!! I'm surprised they included so much information in the survey description!

I reckon there aren't a lot of brown people in their system so I'll probably have better luck when they're testing medium/dark foundations. Anyways I'm young, dumb, and willing to spend stupid amounts of money on makeup so I guess I'd make a great test subject lol

I just signed up for that Clicks some of you are talking about. I was doing the initial registration and it asked if I have children under the age of 18, it then wanted their names and birth dates :blink: Nope, not gonna happen.

I added my little sister to my profile and I didn't find the questions to be intrusive (but to be safe I changed up her name a bit...)

I joined Click this morning.   I added my children.  But, then when I was done with the millionth question on me, my kids names were blinking with their own separate surveys.  I decided to delete them from my profile in part because I could.not.take.another.question!

I signed up for Click a few weeks ago, but canceled my registration because i feel like they ask too many questions and some of those I don't want to answer.

On another note, the 5-item mascara study products came today and I started with the first one right away! Yay 5 more mascaras.....and I already have 7 others opened, another 5 still in packaging. 17 tubes. Lashes for daysssss.

• Like 1

I signed up for Click a few weeks ago, but canceled my registration because i feel like they ask too many questions and some of those I don't want to answer.

On another note, the 5-item mascara study products came today and I started with the first one right away! Yay 5 more mascaras.....and I already have 7 others opened, another 5 still in packaging. 17 tubes. Lashes for daysssss.

I agree, Clicks could get the job done in much fewer questions. IE: "Would you be willing to test beauty products? If so, what is your skin color and type." Instead of the dozens of questions they have.

When does the 5 mascara study start? I'm in a two mascara study that starts In one week (the seventh) and normally I'd expect to get the products the day before but it looks like they're shipping test products out much quicker now

I agree, Clicks could get the job done in much fewer questions. IE: "Would you be willing to test beauty products? If so, what is your skin color and type." Instead of the dozens of questions they have.

When does the 5 mascara study start? I'm in a two mascara study that starts In one week (the seventh) and normally I'd expect to get the products the day before but it looks likeo they're shipping test products out much quicker now

It started today, so the products came just in time! :) Yes, they're shipping out comps much quicker now too. They come within a week (except for that 3lber).

^^^^^ This exactly!  No way will I give info about my kids. 

I got in this am for the light foundation trial. It doesn't say when or how the products will get to you, and I read something about compensation but can't remember reading anything about what the comps are?

I got in the light foundation study as well. It was way quicker to qualify than I thought. I only did a few surveys when I signed up. The ones that had to do with face and body. I went ahead and took time today to finish my surveys. It seems the longest ones were first.

To everyone in USA be sure to read the news, it has tips to get in a face serum testing later this year. It gives tips on what they are looking for.

• Like 1

I just got an email earlier today saying that they would like me to test the foundation and that I had to complete my "FACE" questions ( I was missing like 2) and I would be getting an email with a link to sign up. Still haven't gotten anything yet, it's only been a couple hours I guess but they said they had 110 samples left to give out to people...

I just got an email earlier today saying that they would like me to test the foundation and that I had to complete my "FACE" questions ( I was missing like 2) and I would be getting an email with a link to sign up. Still haven't gotten anything yet, it's only been a couple hours I guess but they said they had 110 samples left to give out to people...

I've got the same e-mail word by word, but my face profile was already completed. Not sure what to think of it.

I've got the same e-mail word by word, but my face profile was already completed. Not sure what to think of it.

That's really strange... maybe reach out to them and ask? 

I also got the same email about completing the face profile (which was completed).  When I went to log into my account there was no study available to me.  I am guessing between the two hours of my receiving the email and my checking my account, the samples were gone.

I wonder if anyone have done trials for them in US? I did send them e-mail few hours ago, but no response yet.

I got the follow-up email today about the foundation study but, did not meet the prerequisites for it.   That's OK.  I just signed up and at least am seeing regular communication.  They know I exist.