Got another e-mail for foundation study if you are African-American OR Asian-American OR Hispanic / Latino-American.

Check your e-mails.

I never got any emails about the foundation study. Is everyone else who's signed up getting them?

Got another e-mail for foundation study if you are African-American OR Asian-American OR Hispanic / Latino-American.

Check your e-mails.

Got the same one requesting me to answer question number 14 in the "BODY" section which I already had filled out anyway... couldn't they have put it all in one email instead of sending us one email every day asking us to fill out something else?

Got the same one requesting me to answer question number 14 in the "BODY" section which I already had filled out anyway... couldn't they have put it all in one email instead of sending us one email every day asking us to fill out something else?

Same here and that was my second e-mail for the day from them.

I signed up for this yesterday. Filled all the questions out. Got an email to fill out the face survey, which I already did, but resubmitted anyways. No email about a study yet. So sad!

^^^^^ This exactly!  No way will I give info about my kids. 

Why not just say you don't have kids?

My guess is that it wouldn't DQ you for beauty surveys ... unless they are planning to target specific products to moms.

I will be starting the foundation study (light shade) on 7/11 with two products one week each. I will post when I get the products. Anyone else on it?

Looks like it is well established company in UK. Hopefully will get to test some good products in US :)

@@EmiB and @@MrsShaw ~  that's the same question I had.  My "Body" question was already checked so, they had the info that I wouldn't qualify.

The weird thing is, I should qualify... so idk but it's weird they tell us to provide info that we have already provided. I don't wanna sound negative or anything but that makes me think this company is not very well organized in a way  :unsure:

I also got the same email about completing the face profile (which was completed). When I went to log into my account there was no study available to me. I am guessing between the two hours of my receiving the email and my checking my account, the samples were gone.

I'm in the same boat as you ladies, and you're probably right about the samples running out.

The weird thing is, I should qualify... so idk but it's weird they tell us to provide info that we have already provided. I don't wanna sound negative or anything but that makes me think this company is not very well organized in a way :unsure:

I did notice some of their questions had grammatical and spelling errors...also a sign they might not be on top of everything. I am by no means a language freak, it was just an observation. ;)

• Like 1

@@MrsShaw ~ So what did you do?  Did you go in and save the answer again and are now waiting to find out if you are in?

It doesn't feel organized when the info is already there and you are being asked to answer the question again in the same place.  I would think where you qualify, there should be a place to just accept the invite to participate.  I hope you get it.

It will be interesting to see how this first study goes.  I hope we all get to participate in something soon so we can forgive the sloppiness.  :)

@@MrsShaw ~ So what did you do?  Did you go in and save the answer again and are now waiting to find out if you are in?

It doesn't feel organized when the info is already there and you are being asked to answer the question again in the same place.  I would think where you qualify, there should be a place to just accept the invite to participate.  I hope you get it.

It will be interesting to see how this first study goes.  I hope we all get to participate in something soon so we can forgive the sloppiness.  :)

Yes, that's exactly what I did. It said in the email though it can take up to 24 hours to actually get the invite so we'll see tomorrow I guess... :)

And yes, hopefully we all get to try some cool stuff. I do have to say that I'm pleasantly surprised about how fast we were offered a product testing after signing up. I did literally like 3 days ago, so idk if it just worked out perfectly or if they offer stuff very frequently.

• Like 1

Just accepted an invitation to participate in a medium foundation 2 week study. No extra questions, I only had to click a "join" button.

They have much more specific instructions on how to wear and apply the test product than I have ever had from Loreal. I do appreciate that they let us know the pump has to be pressed 15-20 times before any product comes out...haha... it's like they know I have issues with pumps and clicky things.  

• Like 3

Got my invitation for the medium shade foundation study, too. :)

edit: I agree, a  LOT of instructions... which I guess is better than none at all? lol... the only weird thing is "Ingredients:

Yes will send"

@@EmiB and @@MrsShaw ~  that's the same question I had.  My "Body" question was already checked so, they had the info that I wouldn't qualify.

I was browsing through the FAQ and found this

"Why am I asked the same questions on trial questionnaires and surveys that I have already answered when I profiled myself?

Sometimes the only way to ensure your profile is up-to-date is to ask you at the same time that you conduct your survey."

I guess that is why they asked you all to re answer the question just in case it had changed. Now that I know they do it, it won't be too much of a bother if it happens to me. Although I would still be bummed if I don't qualify.

• Like 1

Got my invitation for the medium shade foundation study, too. :)

edit: I agree, a  LOT of instructions... which I guess is better than none at all? lol... the only weird thing is "Ingredients:

Yes will send"

I think they will update this soon. I looked at another survey that was full before I got to it and it lists the ingredients out completely. Does the photo of the foundation show for you? It will not load for me and I am curious at how dark it is. Although I know I cannot trust monitor colors, I am just curious.

I was browsing through the FAQ and found this

"Why am I asked the same questions on trial questionnaires and surveys that I have already answered when I profiled myself?

Sometimes the only way to ensure your profile is up-to-date is to ask you at the same time that you conduct your survey."

I guess that is why they asked you all to re answer the question just in case it had changed. Now that I know they do it, it won't be too much of a bother if it happens to me. Although I would still be bummed if I don't qualify.

Ok I see... chances are if I answered the question less than a day ago that it hasn't changed but I guess better be safe than sorry in their opinion? :D That's fine I guess, thanks for the info!

edit: no photo here either :(

Just got an email asking me to re-answer the face and body questions. I wonder if they can/will kick you out if you already joined, but then don't qualify after re-answering the questions... hhmmm.

@@naturalactions I did, too. I will just disregard it, hoping I'll be fine as I already joined the study and they're asking for the SAME questions to be answered again.

I wonder what brand were gonna get... and it said they're looking for volunteers to keep the foundation on overnight hmmmm I don't think I'll do that, I have a feeling it would break me out like crazy  :wacko: