Argh, I bought a Rosy Cheeked Whipped Soap and now I am regretting not buying a perfume oil, because it seems like all I've done with the Yule collection is like things I didn't expect to, and dislike things I thought I'd enjoy. So naturally, I will probably love Rosy Cheeked. <_< The Hearth perfume better smell as good as the soap or I am going to be seriously regretting my choices. :lol:

Hearth as a perfume smells wonderful! It was a surprise favorite of the whole collection  :)

• Like 2

Hearth as a perfume smells wonderful! It was a surprise favorite of the whole collection :)

Oh yay, I'm happy to hear that! :)

I'm sad to say Three Treasures is a no for me, which stinks (ha!), because I purchased so many items in this scent. :( I smell like I've been in a barn...hay, and other barn like scents if that makes sense. Maybe the scrub will be different than the hair oil on me.

Tried out a new indie company called Corvus Cosmetics. Ordered on the 16th and just received it today, so I'm pretty excited to try out my new colors! It's a collection inspired by Futurama. Anyway this will keep me pretty occupied until my Shiro order comes in :)

Um3wa4X.jpg?1

Pretty packaging with a nice handwritten note and business card.

2eNDcD9.jpg

Colors L-R: Champaggin?, Bite My Shiny Metal @$$, Clobberella, Smizmar,

Fine Jamaican Bacon, Good News Everybody, Orange Joe, Zero G Jugs,

Ice Queen (free sample), Why Not Zoidberg?

• Like 9

I want the Futurama collection so bad!

Also, I'm REALLY worried now. The Debaucherous orders were a MAJOR ($60-70) part of my SS gift, so without them I need a NEW GAME PLAN, FAST.

Tried out a new indie company called Corvus Cosmetics. Ordered on the 16th and just received it today, so I'm pretty excited to try out my new colors! It's a collection inspired by Futurama. Anyway this will keep me pretty occupied until my Shiro order comes in :)

Um3wa4X.jpg?1

Pretty packaging with a nice handwritten note and business card.

2eNDcD9.jpg

Colors L-R: Champaggin?, Bite My Shiny Metal @$$, Clobberella, Smizmar,

Fine Jamaican Bacon, Good News Everybody, Orange Joe, Zero G Jugs,

Ice Queen (free sample), Why Not Zoidberg?

I need this! There is no way orange will look good on me, and I still want it. LoL

Back to Notoriously Morbid's _The Crow_ collection for a quick post:  I swear they just open up my brain and poke around for inspiration.  I was considering watching the entire film series on Thanksgiving -- *before* this collection was announced.  I remember wanting to suggest it when people were throwing out their own collection ideas but not bothering to post.  Everything crossed in the hope that I can get my mitts on it.  And time to find a new media property to focus my energy on so it will appear as another collection, whether VC, LE, or GC

(How awesome would it be to get one based on _The Shining_ in January or February, when we're losing our minds because winter will *never* end?  Blood red shadow, shimmery blue-gray of a neverending storm, hedge maze green, pale powder blue like the twins' dress, and a sheer sparkly lipcraft.  Or, ooh, the rust, brown, and red of the carpet, plus hedge maze green and the same sheer sparkly lipcraft.  Or _The Mist_.  I *desperately* want something based on that movie, but I've been having a hard time coming up with ideas for colors for that one.  Or _Rosemary's Baby_!  Or or or!)

I want the Futurama collection so bad!

Also, I'm REALLY worried now. The Debaucherous orders were a MAJOR ($60-70) part of my SS gift, so without them I need a NEW GAME PLAN, FAST.

I also really am lusting over that Futurama collection.

I'm worried about Debaucherous too :(

• Like 1

Hey all, I need a little help planning out my Black Friday strategy - is there a list anywhere of what indies are having BF special collections/items and approximately when they will be released? I need to know when to be home and when I can go out and hit the town!

I'm so excited, my first indie order shipped!  I won;t say what it is since it's for SeSa but it feels like the first of many to come.  I am having so much fun planning what to buy after the holidays.   :D

• Like 5

Guys, I got my VC today and it is AMAZING. The packaging, the colors, the snack. Amazing. This is my favorite one so far, hands down. 

• Like 2

My VC is waiting for me at my house! I've been with the BF so I haven't been home but I texted my mom to bring it to me when we have dinner tonight lol (1st time for my BF to have a sit down with them, a little nervous! Lol he's met them before and they like him, but my parents are such trolls. Let's hope for the best lol)

Yay! Fantastic mail day!

My VC came and my Haus of Gloi order.  I am currently bathing in the lovely scent of Hearth (I got a full size since they were out of samples when I ordered, so happy I love it) and trying to figure out where I should go tonight to show off my awesome VC colors.  Also, I concur that the packaging this month is amazing :)

Hey all, I need a little help planning out my Black Friday strategy - is there a list anywhere of what indies are having BF special collections/items and approximately when they will be released? I need to know when to be home and when I can go out and hit the town!

I believe @@Kelly Silva will be posting one on her blog soon.  I am betting if we ask nicely she will let us know when it goes up.

• Like 1

Thank you, ladies! :wub:

I believe @@Kelly Silva will be posting one on her blog soon.  I am betting if we ask nicely she will let us know when it goes up.

Tomorrow!

Whoo!  My VC is indeed here!  And I had *just* been thinking this morning that I was getting a little tired of wearing my HW Visage stuff for the past couple of weeks and needed to rotate something else into the box, so this is perfect timing. 

So the big question:  What were the preview shades everyone received?  I have

Mittens for Michael.  It's a shimmery medium purple.  I'm trying to figure out what it could be, and all I can come up with at the moment is _The Office_ or _Elf_, both of which seem like REALLY REALLY WEIRD things for this company to do.  And it's also totally the wrong color for Michael's oven mitt in _The Office_.  (And, wow, I never realized how much my boss's boss reminds me of Michael until I rewatched *that* little clip.

• Like 1

It was an indie order palooza at my house today!  Got my Nov NM VC and I agree with @ beautiful!  It is driving me crazy trying to guess next month's theme!

Also got my Shiro NBC order from 11/1/14 plus my Secret Santa gift she let me sneak in to get it before the ship date.

I got an Aromaleigh order with items for my Secret Santa and the Sol Invicitus sample collection for me.

Fyrinnae order with mostly Secret Santa stuff but something for me too but it was missing an item.  I emailed them about it.  Also I am not sure if the item they left out got replaced by a mini shadow or if their samples are really mini jars.  It states Free sample but is the same size as the minis I ordered!

Off to wallow in glitter and eat candy!

• Like 2

My northman shadow was loose and it's all over :(. There's still about half in the jar, so I feel bad emailing them about it.

But good lord these are aoo pretty.

Edited by mikaglam

Whoo! My VC is indeed here! And I had *just* been thinking this morning that I was getting a little tired of wearing my HW Visage stuff for the past couple of weeks and needed to rotate something else into the box, so this is perfect timing.

So the big question: What were the preview shades everyone received? I have

Mittens for Michael. It's a shimmery medium purple. I'm trying to figure out what it could be, and all I can come up with at the moment is _The Office_ or _Elf_, both of which seem like REALLY REALLY WEIRD things for this company to do. And it's also totally the wrong color for Michael's oven mitt in _The Office_. (And, wow, I never realized how much my boss's boss reminds me of Michael until I rewatched *that* little clip.

I just looked up the Office scene of the mittens and Phyllis's cardigan is this color? Other than that I have no clue what it could be, but I LOVE the office so I would love an office theme.

Nov NM VC so pretty! I don't want to touch them!  I bought clear lip gloss to try and mix in some of the shadows since they are lip safe.

post-84001-0-69059500-1416620187_thumb.jpg
L to R: Don't Think so Loud, Compton, Quinn, Merlotte, Northman

@@MIKAGlam Bummer!  I would be so sad!  My lids were loose too but no casualities!

@@lovepink Im sure I'll get over it, it's not like i don't have 300+ eyeshadows to play with *hehe* but it's just so stinking pretty. So sparkly. I just swatched it and kept moving my hand back and forth admiring the pretty. The BF just looks at me, shakes his head, and goes back to video games. Lol

Ohh I want to make a lip gloss. I wonder how to go about doing that. Off to look at some videos!

It was an indie order palooza at my house today!  Got my Nov NM VC and I agree with @ beautiful!  It is driving me crazy trying to guess next month's theme!

Also got my Shiro NBC order from 11/1/14 plus my Secret Santa gift she let me sneak in to get it before the ship date.

I got an Aromaleigh order with items for my Secret Santa and the Sol Invicitus sample collection for me.

Fyrinnae order with mostly Secret Santa stuff but something for me too but it was missing an item.  I emailed them about it.  Also I am not sure if the item they left out got replaced by a mini shadow or if their samples are really mini jars.  It states Free sample but is the same size as the minis I ordered!

Off to wallow in glitter and eat candy!

Fyrinnae sends jars as samples and the jars are the same size as the minis, but they have less product.  They are amazing at picking samples for me 

Fyrinnae sends jars as samples and the jars are the same size as the minis, but they have less product.  They are amazing at picking samples for me 

Good to know!  This is my first time ordering from them!  I just got an email response back that they will send out my missing product and exactly what you said above!  My free sample was All Hallow's Eve.  Which is not a color I ever woould have pieced for myself but lools pretty!

post-84001-0-61968700-1416622268_thumb.jpg

• Like 2