Big indie mail day today, Catssic Literature, Victorian Disco missing items from my original order, HoG order from the last restock, and a few other secret things. Also Christine at Hello Waffle is amazing, she added an extra mini shadow in my order that I had in my cart and took out at the last minute. I'm wondering if she can see that sort of thing because it was just perfect!

• Like 2

So jealous you got yours today!! Ah well, I shouldn't be upset. I had another great indie mail day! I got:

A Glossybox with something I THINK my elfie will love.

A Sanctuary Soaps order (etsy whipped soaps in fragrances that aren't fall related but sounded AMAZING)

Part two of my Dawn Eyes order!

That Ten Three labs perfume oil that's supposed to be a LOT like Ghost Puffs. IT TOTALLY IS, but a little more buttery. I think if you added a tiny bit of marshmallow or pumpkin marshmallow oil to it (just a TINY bit- like 1 part to 5 parts this) you would get a 100% exact replica.

Speaking of exact replicas, I know this doesn't help with perfume oils and whipped soap (which is what I wanted the most) I think you could probably get HoG to replicate any of their perfumes with their "make your own perfume" option... anyone tried this? 

• Like 1

Supposedly, my VD orders are done and ready to be shipped out-no picture yet. I got just so frustrated today when I was looking at the reddit list of people...that have ordered later than me and received their orders. I'm done with VD. First and second orders, also my last.

Supposedly, my VD orders are done and ready to be shipped out-no picture yet. I got just so frustrated today when I was looking at the reddit list of people...that have ordered later than me and received their orders. I'm done with VD. First and second orders, also my last.

The key was being super pushy and demanding my order. I was probably one of the last to order and one of the first to receive my order because I emailed right away about it, filed a FTC complaint, and emailed back right away. I did not believe her BS for a second, and was not manipulated by her apologies and sad faces. She needed someone to not be swayed by her lies to get her ass into gear and send out orders.
  • Like 1

The key was being super pushy and demanding my order. I was probably one of the last to order and one of the first to receive my order because I emailed right away about it, filed a FTC complaint, and emailed back right away. I did not believe her BS for a second, and was not manipulated by her apologies and sad faces. She needed someone to not be swayed by her lies to get her ass into gear and send out orders.

Absolutely.  I see *way* too many people not press the issue because "she super nice!"  But that's exactly what lets her get away with this and how things got to this point in the first place:  Very few people press the issue or hold her accountable. 

And, hey, speaking of pressing issues and holding people accountable, has anyone received or even seen evidence of the Halloween Madd Cat Monthly bag yet?  It was initially supposed to go out the 21st, then that was changed to "tomorrow and the next day" on the 27th.  I have excellent luck with shipping and usually get my stuff within a day or two of processing through the originating post office.  Hell, I've received about five different packages that were sent after the 27th.  But I haven't received this one, and I don't see anyone on Facebook or Instagram with it yet.

• Like 1

So, I ordered the Alchemic Muse Holiday sample set (I order six perfume oils, I think I got every scent but the Eggnog one) and literally TWO hours later she had sent my shipping info, ready to go out on Monday (I ordered around 9pm this evening). Like.. A+ for shipping, I am always so impressed. I should have them in plenty of time to know what full sizes I want next weekend!

• Like 5

Well, moving on from VD to subs/companies that are more on the ball:  The November VC guest star is GDE, and it's going to be a VC exclusive called Fairy Royalty, so it's relevant to the theme (I almost didn't mention the name, but then I remembered that, uh, we already know the theme, and we've seen two or three of the colors already, so no big spoiler there)!  Whoo!  My favorite thing about the VC is the themes, so I'm thrilled that it's carrying over to the guest star, too.  And I'm hoping GDE does something fun for their birthday again, like last year's 5 Candles, although I'm not necessarily talking about a GWP.  I wouldn't complain about a GWP, but I just want a special fun LE color for the occasion!

Edited by meaganola
  • Like 3

So, I ordered the Alchemic Muse Holiday sample set (I order six perfume oils, I think I got every scent but the Eggnog one) and literally TWO hours later she had sent my shipping info, ready to go out on Monday (I ordered around 9pm this evening). Like.. A+ for shipping, I am always so impressed. I should have them in plenty of time to know what full sizes I want next weekend!

Please report back on how you like them! I know I'll purchase at least a few items when she releases everything next weekend, I'm just not 100% sure which scents. :D

• Like 1

Darling Girl who's collection and liquid stardust are up! O.m.g. Those stardusts look soooo cool. Does anyone know if these are permanent? I don't remember seeing anywhere.

• Like 1

Darling Girl who's collection and liquid stardust are up! O.m.g. Those stardusts look soooo cool. Does anyone know if these are permanent? I don't remember seeing anywhere.

Bahahahaha! I was just about to ask when that collection was coming out! I'm not sure if they're permanent though. :(

Off to Darling Girl to drool! :D

• Like 1

Bahahahaha! I was just about to ask when that collection was coming out! I'm not sure if they're permanent though. :(

Off to Darling Girl to drool! :D

Great minds think alike (and drool together!) Haha. Ok I actually found a post saying the Who's aren't limited stock (so no rush) but I still don't know about the stardusts. None for me though because...behaving and all. :)
  • Like 1

I finally wore an Aromaleigh shadow today! I'm not big on wild and wacky makeup (not that this is, but I always wear way too understated makeup), but I thought I might as well, since I own it! I wore Boudicca, and it is so pretty on.

And my Cocoapink order (that I placed before the sale, boooo) will be here tomorrow! The site said the TAT was 10 or more days, but it took way less than that for it to ship.

• Like 2

I survived the HoG restock! :waves flag:

I was actually able to get everything I was wanting and threw in a few extra things as well.  Eeep,  I can't wait for all the goodies!  

• Like 2

Paypal is being inexplicably problematic right now and I can't check out at HoG!!! Ughhhhhh!

Yeah it looks like it's down 

http://downrightnow.com/paypal

But at least that means no one else can check out either & hopefully things will still be available when it's back up! :) 

I'm proud of myself for sticking to my list. I got whipped soaps & pumpkin butters in Wintervale & Fancy Bread. And then sample perfume oils in Wintervale, Fancy Bread, Hearth, & Snow Wolf.  :) 

• Like 3

Yeah it looks like it's down 

http://downrightnow.com/paypal

But at least that means no one else can check out either & hopefully things will still be available when it's back up! :)

Ack thanks I totally thought it was my account. So frustrating. Already lost some things in my cart!

I can't check out at all it seems (even with just a credit card) because all their payments are processed by Paypal. 

I managed to check out before noon, so I got everything in my cart!  I wanted more, but I just couldn't swing it.  I had to completely pass on whipped soaps.  :(  Maybe next weekend.

Ack thanks I totally thought it was my account. So frustrating. Already lost some things in my cart!

I can't check out at all it seems (even with just a credit card) because all their payments are processed by Paypal. 

Okay I got through with a credit card. Not quite everything I wanted (missed out on some of the pumpkin butter minis) but maybe I'll have better luck at the restock.

Shipping was really expensive though? I noticed that someone else had said something about that on their facebook page--it wouldn't give me the low cost option it was quoting. I am hoping they actually can and will refund some of the cost.