Also, is anyone else still waiting for a Haus of Gloi shipping confirmation?

I'm still waiting on a shipping confirmation, and I believe a few other ladies are also still waiting.

• Like 1

What I think is odd is that I ordered at the beginning of the sale at Black Violet, around the same time FB posts were mentioning overcharges on shipping, but I was only charged $3.54? I only ordered perfume oils, though, no body products so maybe that was why?

I did get my shipping for HoG, but it won't be here until Monday, total sad face. In a similar vein, Debaucherous created my shipping label on the 11th, but that's it, no movement. Seriously, folks weren't kidding when they said it could take a month or more to get your items. Unless they are magical rainbow unicorn tear perfumes, I won't order from DB again.

• Like 1

What I think is odd is that I ordered at the beginning of the sale at Black Violet, around the same time FB posts were mentioning overcharges on shipping, but I was only charged $3.54? I only ordered perfume oils, though, no body products so maybe that was why?

I did get my shipping for HoG, but it won't be here until Monday, total sad face. In a similar vein, Debaucherous created my shipping label on the 11th, but that's it, no movement. Seriously, folks weren't kidding when they said it could take a month or more to get your items. Unless they are magical rainbow unicorn tear perfumes, I won't order from DB again.

I know at least myself and one other person are having the same issue with Debaucherous...label created and no movement since. I'm only about an hour south of her, lol I'd like to just drive up and get it. :P

I'm waiting on Debaucherous for a certain... special... gift, so I can't send this.. special gift... until it gets here, which adds another layer of stress.

• Like 1

I'm waiting on Debaucherous for a certain... special... gift, so I can't send this.. special gift... until it gets here, which adds another layer of stress.

Just email her and tell her it's for a gift, and that you would like it actually sent, and not just a label printed for it.

• Like 2

Ha ha, I did notice she added a disclaimer in her shop that busy periods could take up to 21 days (Debaucherous). I KNOW she mentioned busy periods before but I am certain that the 21 days part is new. :P

ETA: OH! I forgot to mention my Alchimia Apothecary Collection of Grimm came today. Okay, they seriously need to label their stuff better, my gosh. Literally the only thing with the company name was a business card inside.

Anyways, I can't wait to finish guinea-pigging these for y'all - they are fun. I am really excited. :smilehappyyes:

Edited by Shalott
  • Like 1

ETA: OH! I forgot to mention my Alchimia Apothecary Collection of Grimm came today. Okay, they seriously need to label their stuff better, my gosh. Literally the only thing with the company name was a business card inside.

Do not like, packaging is super important to me for first impressions...

My Debaucherous order was sent Monday, and barring my mail carrier being eaten by a troll who lives under a bridge will be here later today. Aside from the tracking appearing for a few days to be stuck in the third station of its journey (somewhere in California) there were no issues with with updating.

On the other hand, STILL waiting on notification from HoG. I know they were having some issues, but unless I read wrong I thought that stuff was to have been taken care of toward the tail end of this week.

I emailed black violet about the shipping and she said USPS was not calculating shipping properly. Some people were undercharged, and some were overcharged but she's checking them all and sending refunds in the case of overcharging. I haven't received a refund yet, not sure if I will get one or not but $10 does not see right for what I ordered.

One of my Darling Girl orders is out for delivery! 

Walkers, Bitten, We're All Infected, & Moondust Diamond Dust. :) 
I've been dying to get my hands on Walkers since people have been posting swatches. SO PRETTY. 

ETA: Ugh, nevermind. Mail is here & no DG package. 

Edited by allistra44
  • Like 1

One of my Darling Girl orders is out for delivery! 

Walkers, Bitten, We're All Infected, & Moondust Diamond Dust. :) 

I've been dying to get my hands on Walkers since people have been posting swatches. SO PRETTY. 

ETA: Ugh, nevermind. Mail is here & no DG package. 

Mine is out for delivery, too, but I'm not sure I will be able to get it because my stairs are completely iced over!  :(  I want it ASAP, but I don't want it badly enough to risk broken bones.

I went a little overboard with the Black Violet sale yesterday. I got full sizes of snow white tea, celebration, yuzu cookies, and gold rush (which I got in the GDE OTM and tried, and I love it). All of them are limited edition/wildflowers, and I haven't tried 3 of them, so we'll see how it turns out. It charged me $7.87 for shipping, which seemed high, but then I got a refund of $3.37 within a few hours.

I'm not in love with the GWP eyeshadow shade, so depending on what it looks like when I see it in person, it might end up on my trade list.

Also, is anyone else still waiting for a Haus of Gloi shipping confirmation?

I ordered a few days after the Yule release and haven't heard anything yet.

You guys my Debaucherous order made it to my post office. It doesn't say if it made it out for delivery, so we'll see!

• Like 3

Ooh, my landlady cleared the ice off my stairs, so I was able to get mail, and there's a sample in there for what appears to be the upcoming HIMYM collection, My Yellow Umbrella!  The shade:  Fudge Supreme.  And now it's time to swatch the stuff I bought:  Walkers, Bitten, Pumpkin Fyre (which I had completely forgotten about since everything else was Walking Dead-themed), and We're All Infected (the GWP and, really, the big reason I placed the order that particular week).

ETA:  My swatches bled together, so I'm going to have to redo them but...  Bitten.  Unf.  If you like red eyeshadow, this is *magical*.  Pumpkin Fyre is a whole lot more glittery than the swatches suggest.  Walkers has a *gorgeous* duochrome, but the base is much more gloriously prominent than the photos can capture.  We're All Infected is just a lovely feverish sheeny (I've managed to already forget what color the sheen is!) pink.  They actually all work together as a nice quad!

Edited by meaganola
  • Like 2

Ooh, my landlady cleared the ice off my stairs, so I was able to get mail, and there's a sample in there for what appears to be the upcoming HIMYM collection, My Yellow Umbrella!  The shade:  Fudge Supreme.  And now it's time to swatch the stuff I bought:  Walkers, Bitten, Pumpkin Fyre (which I had completely forgotten about since everything else was Walking Dead-themed), and We're All Infected (the GWP and, really, the big reason I placed the order that particular week).

Oh yes swatches please! I have Walkers,  Bitten & We're All Infected coming to me :) 

ETA:  My swatches bled together, so I'm going to have to redo them but...  Bitten.  Unf.  If you like red eyeshadow, this is *magical*.

YES I bought this one for that very reason, can't wait for mine to arrive.

Okay, swatches, but photos do not do these justice.  I can't get all of them in focus at one, and the duochrome on Walkers just DOES NOT LIKE cameras.

8eff7141-eda7-49a9-b3d5-fd6bc3130836_zps

Top, l to r: Walkers and Bitten (more of a violet-red than a pure red, but it's still *gorgeous*)

Bottom, l to r: Pumpkin Fyre (in person, it's about five times more sparkly!) and We're All Infected

(This seems to me to be a lovely roses-living-and-dying palette.  It just happened to work out that way!)

I now have two brown-and-glitter Pumpkin shades:  Geek Chic's Pumpkin King and Darling Girl's Pumpkin Fyre.  Pumpkin Fyre wins in a landslide.

• Like 3

Okay, I can't seem to find in the back posts whose collection are you showing, @@meaganola? They ARE super pretty and I am totally lost as to what brand I should applaud for the colors!

Edit: Wait, I think I figure it out - Darling Girl?

Edited by Shalott

Okay, I can't seem to find in the back posts whose collection are you showing, @@meaganola? They ARE super pretty and I am totally lost as to what brand I should applaud for the colors!

Edit: Wait, I think I figure it out - Darling Girl?

Yeah, Darling Girl.  The catch is that half of them -- Bitten and We're All Infected -- are no longer available!

• Like 1

Yeah, Darling Girl.  The catch is that half of them -- Bitten and We're All Infected -- are no longer available!

Ahh, no big deal, I am on a serious Moratorium when it comes to buying. I've basically got one item left that I am allowed to purchase - the Blush from the Visage sub - and then unless it is for Secret Santa or my kids, no more shopping. Ugghhhh. :lol:

I saw, too, that the Visage overstock won't be on Hello Waffle until tomorrow. I seriously hope the shadows don't tempt me, because I really can't. :ph34r:

I received shipping notifications from HoG (for all of my orders, and shipping refunds), so hopefully some of you ladies will also receive shipping notifications soon! :)

• Like 1