I absolutely hated it at first, but the more I wear it, the more I like it. And it's making me want a handful of lip theories in various shades to do color tweaking, but that's going to have to wait until next year.

I absolutely hated it at first, but the more I wear it, the more I like it. And it's making me want a handful of lip theories in various shades to do color tweaking, but that's going to have to wait until next year.

I feel like I'm stalking you thru each thread...lol.

But yea, I thought it settled into my lip lines. I'll try it with the full face later.

I'm going to TRY and be good and just get a few perfume samples tomorrow during the HoG restock....but we'll see.

• Like 2

I'm going to TRY and be good and just get a few perfume samples tomorrow during the HoG restock....but we'll see.

I'm getting two things for Secret Santa & I SWEAR that's all. 

But I mean, if some Wintervale happened to slip into my cart, it wouldn't be the end of the world..

• Like 2

At long last I received my HoG shipping notice...and a refund of $8.50! The last time I got an order of comparable size (2 oils, 2 bubbling scrubs, 2 lip balms--except the last had no lippies) I was refunded maybe two bucks. I devoutly hope to have it by the weekend, assuming Buffalo does not get a second pummeling of snow. I already have a huge Birchbox order, Sephora, Amazon, a special Yule dress and The Complete Batman series from Barnes and Noble stuck because of this storm.

I did, however, receive my Alchemic Muse order (the carrier couldn't be bothered to leave the dress, just threw the little box of perfume into the breezeway with a slip to go pick up the dress, the schmuck.) I really, REALLY hope Loukoum is actually permanent--Etsy says it's limited edition but I have seen reviews from 2009. It's absolutely gorgeous and I just want more of it. And Kama Sutra is a sensual delight, provided you appreciate patchouli--that's one of those things you love or hate, it's one of my favorite notes of all. And with it came a big hunk of Lemon Biscotti soap; all I can say is, they need to make a perfume of that!

I'm going for a Parkin perfume and a Hearth perfume... already have them in my cart, just in and out to snag some Whipped Soap, and maaayybe something for my Santee. ;) But that's it, HoG gets no more of my money this year! :lol:

Edit: I realized it is hard to make sense when you're just missing big chunks of your thought process, LOL.

Edited by Shalott

If anyone was thinking of ordering from Fyrinnae for Secret Santa and was worried about TAT (states 3-4 weeks on their website) I placed an order on 11/16/14 and got a shipping notice today.  This is my first time ordering from them.

In other news still waiting on my GG from NM that I ordered on 10/30 and back  from the grave shadows.  I see she is expecting to finish them by the weekend.  I am worried that the order I placed for Secret Santa on 11/10/14 won't make it in time.

And my Shiro Halloween collection (plus sneak Secret Santa gifts cause they got to hitch a ride with my order) that I ordered 11/1/14 shipped!

I seriously had to make a note in my phone to track all my orders.  I am waiting on 9 packages (down from 16!)

• Like 2

@@lovepink when NM does ship it always gets to me very quickly. I do live near them though. However, you can email Carrie and tell her it's for an exchange and she may mail it sooner. I've seen her do it before for people on Facebook.

I've been busy with work and sticking to my no buy, so I'm living vicariously through all of you ladies!

I did get my NM VC shipping email, which will be a nice little treat for the weekend!

And still nothing from Debaucherous Bath. I ordered 10/25. May be time to start emailing since I wanted to include it in a gift.

@@lovepink when NM does ship it always gets to me very quickly. I do live near them though. However, you can email Carrie and tell her it's for an exchange and she may mail it sooner. I've seen her do it before for people on Facebook.

Thanks for the tip.  I have tried to refrain from having to contact her again (had issues with the post office and my Oct VC, then I got my VC and got 2 of the same shadow and one shadow not at all!)

Also: I am just so flipping excited to get my VC! I need new pretties to play with!

My VC is supposed to be here Saturday!  I can't wait.  I keep repeatedly hitting refresh on the tracking (as if it is going to make it get here sooner!)

I've been busy with work and sticking to my no buy, so I'm living vicariously through all of you ladies!

I did get my NM VC shipping email, which will be a nice little treat for the weekend!

And still nothing from Debaucherous Bath. I ordered 10/25. May be time to start emailing since I wanted to include it in a gift.

I've been contacting them fairly consistently, and nothing. I got a second tracking number a week ago, and no movement. I'm not one to play these games, so I am going to do whatever it is that you do on Etsy to get a refund. If that doesn't work, Paypal claim time. Ugh, done.

Edited by Shalott

I find it weird that HoG didn't combine my two orders. Ehh oh well!

Also: I am making it a point not to put money in my bank account for the HoG restock. I want wintervale though and Rosy Cheeks and Three Treasures and Snow Wolf and EggNoggin. That's all! Haha must resist!

Oh, yeah:  Geek Chic is closed to get ready for Black Friday, but they're previewing their next collection!  Blergh, I can't get the photo off Facebook.  I'll have to just say it's there.  First shade:  Rue's Lullaby.  It looks like a nice goldish-brown.  The collection name is Ever in Your Favor, and it's going to be an eleven-piece collection (I'm not sure if it's going to be all shadow or maybe a mix of shadow, lips, blush, and maybe even a polish.  I seem to vaguely recall them saying it was going to be a full-face set, but I might be mixing it up with their Newb set) with limited-edition tins that will go on sale November 27th at 11:59pm Pacific time.

My Visage from HW arrived yesterday. Am I the only one that is disappointed with the lip theory? It is like my lips but blah-er. And it felt like it should be a little more pink to fit in with the theme of the box. I ended up putting NM's Serannian Dreams Lipcraft on top of it though. Then it became pretty magical. But on it's own...yuck.

It was Orange on me...very unflattering. :( I'll have to try layering it with something else to see if I like it better.

Oh, yeah:  Geek Chic is closed to get ready for Black Friday, but they're previewing their next collection!  Blergh, I can't get the photo off Facebook.  I'll have to just say it's there.  First shade:  Rue's Lullaby.  It looks like a nice goldish-brown.  The collection name is Ever in Your Favor, and it's going to be an eleven-piece collection (I'm not sure if it's going to be all shadow or maybe a mix of shadow, lips, blush, and maybe even a polish.  I seem to vaguely recall them saying it was going to be a full-face set, but I might be mixing it up with their Newb set) with limited-edition tins that will go on sale November 27th at 11:59pm Pacific time.

Just adding the picture. :)

post-105184-0-99709000-1416463504_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

My Haus order shipped yesterday too! I'm surprised because my order number was way higher than someone else's who shipped earlier this week. Maybe they just had a lot of stock to get ready and once it was ready they could get a ton of orders out the door?

I don't know what's going on with USPS, but I don't like it!

I have THREE packages now (all indie) that should have been delivered already & the tracking hasn't updated since they departed the origin.  :unsure:

Gah. YOU GUYS. The NM Black Friday collection theme has been announced, and my stuck-in-the-mid-'90s heart is *thrilled*: _The Crow_! I've been hoping that it might show up as a VC theme, but this works, too, just as long as I can get my grungy grubby hands on it!

• Like 6

I find it weird that HoG didn't combine my two orders. Ehh oh well!

Also: I am making it a point not to put money in my bank account for the HoG restock. I want wintervale though and Rosy Cheeks and Three Treasures and Snow Wolf and EggNoggin. That's all! Haha must resist!

Are you sure they didn't? I had two separate orders, got refunded on the shipping, but two shipping notices. They came together in the end tho! 

Annnnd I Wintervaled myself this restock. So glad I got a sample of it from my last HoG order. I bet all those who had late shipping was due to the missing Whipped Soap supply they mentioned on FB. 

• Like 2

Argh, I bought a Rosy Cheeked Whipped Soap and now I am regretting not buying a perfume oil, because it seems like all I've done with the Yule collection is like things I didn't expect to, and dislike things I thought I'd enjoy. So naturally, I will probably love Rosy Cheeked. <_< The Hearth perfume better smell as good as the soap or I am going to be seriously regretting my choices. :lol:

Argh, I bought a Rosy Cheeked Whipped Soap and now I am regretting not buying a perfume oil, because it seems like all I've done with the Yule collection is like things I didn't expect to, and dislike things I thought I'd enjoy. So naturally, I will probably love Rosy Cheeked. <_< The Hearth perfume better smell as good as the soap or I am going to be seriously regretting my choices. :lol:

You could always place another order & they'll combine shipping!

Or just grab a sample & the shipping should be free. :) 

• Like 1