memebox shipping (to united states)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Since it comes from another country, do you usually have to pay any extra customs fees when you get your package?

I just ordered my first box and thought about this, thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Since it comes from another country, do you usually have to pay any extra customs fees when you get your package?

I just ordered my first box and thought about this, thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Nope, I've never had to & I've had 12 boxes delivered so far. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Can anybody else in the states let me know if they've had to pay to receive the package?

nope, never had to ...yet

It seems that if memebox uses the USPS service, they do not collect any custom fees as a rule.  Even DHL doesn't.  Fed Ex & UPS - yeah, but then the purchase (value) would have to be over 200.00

that is what I have been told :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've not been charged customs even with an over $200 purchase value, so I think you're okay.

I actually heard varying amounts - but they were much higher than 200. What I've heard was both $800 or $1000. I think it's only really an issue if you're purchasing very large, expensive items, like high-end camera lenses and stuff.

I'm not an expert though, so who knows! lol

But for memebox you won't be charged anything! The packages are classified the same as first-class mail, unless it goes DHL.

Last edited by a moderator:
So far, I have yet to receive any fee charges. USPS, UPS, DHL, FedEx doesn't charge me anything so YAY! I'm located in Georgia also and had 14 boxes comes so far :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

But I don't think we (as US) get charged for fees on things (beside shipping) but yeah.

Back