Looking for talc free, paraben free makeup.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am looking for talc free paraben free makeup brands. I don't have a big budget so cheaper brands are more what I am looking for. I have not found many brands that are talc free and not expensive.

Thank you!

I would highly suggest Monave. They offer 100% natural mineral makeup that does not contain talc, parabens, bismuth oxychloride, carmine, dyes, or anything that may cause irritation to the skin. In fact, their loose mineral foundation actually heals my acne and makes my face feel cleaner after applying it.

You can request free samples and get help choosing colors for your skintone if you email information @ monave.com. 

If you have gluten allergies, all of their makeup products are also gluten-free. You can read more about their makeup here:  www.monave.com

Lots of mineral brands are talc free but not bismuth free if that is an issue with you. You have to get samples of each one to find a formula for your skin. What type of skin do you have?

For oily skin I rec Jlynne, Buffd or Meow or Monave. They have full coverage and good oil control. 

For drier skin I rec Pure Anada or Aromaleigh Glissade (it does contain silicone), Lauress (does contain coconut oil).

I suggest any shop on etsy. I am the biggest etsy head lol, but in my defense you will find some really great unique products.

LA Minerals is talc free, bismuth free and paraben free. I don't know why more companies don't switch from talc to sericite. I've looked at supplier sites and the price for the ingredients is about the same. (shrugs)

@@mzcoya I also found some good stuff on etsy, and I didn't even know I could get makeup on etsy lol. I really like Sobe Botanicals, all of their makeup is talc/paraben/sulfate free. 

It's not a big issue that you are not getting the talc free mineral makeup , there are so many companies & brands in the market , But real problem is that which is the best & having a natural product , I have researched on this and finally find that from beautifullady.us , it is providing a natural and talc free mineral makeup product .

Makeup Geek is Talc free. Her stuff is inexpensive and awesome. Best eyeshadows I have EVER tried. And I have tried alot. Even better than Mac which also has talc.

I'm pretty sure that Jane Iredale is both talc and paraben free, but it's a little more spendy. They were super generous with samples with me, so I would recommend contacting them and telling them what you're looking for. Also, Jane Iredale is also sold at places like Dermstore and Skinstore that offer coupons pretty regularly, so you can get it much less expensively if you shop around.

I have bare minerals loose powder eyeshadows.  I just looked it up and they're talc/paraben free.  They're some of my favorites and last a while.  Also, the entire Korres line is one of my faves and they're also completely paraben and talc free too I believe.

I suggest any shop on etsy. I am the biggest etsy head lol, but in my defense you will find some really great unique products.
I agree!! I am addicted to shopping on etsy. The handmade shops are soooo good. Plus they are usually small and the shopowners are super nice in answering all your questions. U can find almost anything you are looking for whether it is talc-free parabens-free etc. They usually list their ingredients

Latest posts

Back