your fav age defying body lotion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm in the market for an age defying body lotion. Ive been using C. Booths 4-in-one body lotion. The scent can be a little overpowering. I'm about to try Sheamoisture's firming lotion. The scent seems subtle. Anyone have any suggestions?

Hmm, I know Hempz has one and their stuff is pretty good. I got a sample pack that included a foil of their age defying body lotion. It's currently in my swap pile. I'm sure if you asked them, they'd send you a sample too!

Hmm, I know Hempz has one and their stuff is pretty good. I got a sample pack that included a foil of their age defying body lotion. It's currently in my swap pile. I'm sure if you asked them, they'd send you a sample too!
Their lotion smells amazing too. Well the normal ones do!

The one I use is Neutrogena sesame body lotion and I have Amir Argon Oil lotion. I love them both but they aren't age defying. lol

I really like Nivea Q10 Firming Hyrdation. Also, Jergen's Skin Firming Body Lotion. Neither one has a strong scent and they're both pretty cheap. I know they're not necessarily marketed as "age-defying", but a lot of the active ingredients are the same as things that are.

I love my Olay Body Quench Lotion. Keeps my skin hydrated, smoother and softer. I received compliments every time plus it noticeably reduced my fine lines and wrinkles.  

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't want to hear my answer. I have bought all sorts of wonderful and expensive lotions and creams, and the inexpensive Yes To Carrot Line is what rocks!

At one point, they changed their moisturizer formulas to include bees wax. Boo hiss! So I stopped buying them. But then I noticed that their intense formula was similar to what their old product was like! And it had no wax also. So I have been buying this in both their hand cream and body lotion.

Then surprise! They got rid of the intense body lotion! I still have some, so I never tried their yet again updated regular body lotion. When I last checked their website the lotion is once again devoid of wax.

I would suggest trying it since it is very inexpensive. Maybe buy it from a drug store so you can return it if you don't like it?

http://www.yestocarrots.com/product/yes-to-carrots-daily-moisture-body-lotion?product_id=1411173

The intense hand cream is on sale for $5 which is a very good deal! Better than most $20 intense creams.

I miss the Yes to Tomatoes hand cream! Wahhh!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=10.5pt] Do you have any body lotion relates to Dry skin, Because see my skin is so dry that’s why I am always prefer for the natural product like [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Perlier Honey Milk of  beautifullady.us, which  Delicately Cleanses to Normal, and  it helps to Dehydrate the Skin and after that I will use the Perlier Grapefruit Foam Bath.[/SIZE]

Back