Best BB or CC cream from a box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just started using BB cream and I think it is AMAZING. I may never use plain foundation again! I thought I should have gone with CC cream because I have a lot of redness on my cheeks and nose, but it gets covered so well by this that I don't think it matters!

I want to buy something Korean because I've heard so many good things about theirs! However, I am not familiar with the brands. I'd really like to find something I can order from a website (ebay makes me nervous, I don't know what a counterfeit would look like).

So, has there been any BB or CC creams from a memebox that you tried and thought it was amazing? I figure you all are the best to ask because you try so many things :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

well i just tossed the banila one out for the most awesome colour from my summer box born tree bloom mineral avenue air fit sun CC 

i love the blingbling cream , 

and the etude house compact these suit my anaemic deathly skin just fine, korean skincare bb/cc/primer colours are awesome ,everything in the uk is far too dark. and make me look like i been s***by a wotsit crips,or cheetos to you in america.

Last edited by a moderator:
Every time I use the Too cool for school dino platz cc from...box # 11?? I always think how much I love it. It's a small sample though so I don't use it all the time, because I like it so much.

I was looking at etude house and got overwhlemed by so many different BB creams!

Tonymoly and Lioele also have some good feedback.

Every time I use the Too cool for school dino platz cc from...box # 11?? I always think how much I love it. It's a small sample though so I don't use it all the time, because I like it so much.
OOOOH I've heard of this brand and forgot about it! Thanks

You should def try Lioele Beyond the solution or Triple the solution. The only difference is that Triple the solution has a hgih SPF and a tad more dewy finish than Beyond the solution. However, my favorite is still Beyond the solution! It has a medium coverage, feels light on the skin and lasts all day :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've tried over 30 bb/cc creams but I always go back to Lioele's. I have dry/sensitive skin, so I'm not sure if it works the same on oily though.

You should def try Lioele Beyond the solution or Triple the solution. The only difference is that Triple the solution has a hgih SPF and a tad more dewy finish than Beyond the solution. However, my favorite is still Beyond the solution! It has a medium coverage, feels light on the skin and lasts all day :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've tried over 30 bb/cc creams but I always go back to Lioele's. I have dry/sensitive skin, so I'm not sure if it works the same on oily though.
I get oily pretty easy, but I don't mind adding some powder. The Lioele is what I'm leaning towards... esp if you recommend it and have tried so many!

I stay away from BB Creams because they make my oily face even more greasier and I don't need to put more powder over it!! lol

I am interested in trying the CC cream from the Oriental Medicine box as I read that CC creams act more like a primer and you would still use your normal foundation over it. And they aren't heavy or greasy - better for oily skin like mine

Here's hoping!

I stay away from BB Creams because they make my oily face even more greasier and I don't need to put more powder over it!! lol

I am interested in trying the CC cream from the Oriental Medicine box as I read that CC creams act more like a primer and you would still use your normal foundation over it. And they aren't heavy or greasy - better for oily skin like mine

Here's hoping!
I keep finding conflicting information. I guess I'm just going to have to take a chance and try both.

@@avarier yeah, I have the feeling that the Western companies don't know either. But from what I read, that is what CC creams were designed for, so I am hoping that Asian CC creams are just that - color correcting, light weight, better for acne prone skin!

@@avarier yeah, I have the feeling that the Western companies don't know either. But from what I read, that is what CC creams were designed for, so I am hoping that Asian CC creams are just that - color correcting, light weight, better for acne prone skin!
I just can't decided between BB and CC! I think CC would actually be better for me.. I may just end up getting one of each eventually just so I can stop debating it xD

I get oily pretty easy, but I don't mind adding some powder. The Lioele is what I'm leaning towards... esp if you recommend it and have tried so many!
CC is less coverage however. So just have that in mind too. And korean cc creams when worn alone tends to be so dewy (banila co, etude house, tony moly - all these are dewy). The beyond the solution would be really good with just some powder in your t-sone where you get the most oily!

It's not from memebox but the Mizon Watermax Moisture BB cream is my HG BB cream. Feels like you're not wearing anything gives light to medium coverage and it's got a less dewy finish that borders on satin. The main thing is that it looks and feels like bare skin. Also it smells like honey.

CC is less coverage however. So just have that in mind too. And korean cc creams when worn alone tends to be so dewy (banila co, etude house, tony moly - all these are dewy). The beyond the solution would be really good with just some powder in your t-sone where you get the most oily!
I did notice that in all of the Korean pictures with the models wearing the product, they ALL have a very shiny, dewy finish. I'm not sure if that's always the product or if it's also lighting/retouching/etc.That's what is kinda making me think that I'm going to have to deal with oil control regardless of the cream. I should probably just find an oil control product to add to my skincare routine to target the issue.

It's not from memebox but the Mizon Watermax Moisture BB cream is my HG BB cream. Feels like you're not wearing anything gives light to medium coverage and it's got a less dewy finish that borders on satin. The main thing is that it looks and feels like bare skin. Also it smells like honey.
It smells like honey? I must look this one up :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I don't need moisture, but it sounds interesting.

I did notice that in all of the Korean pictures with the models wearing the product, they ALL have a very shiny, dewy finish. I'm not sure if that's always the product or if it's also lighting/retouching/etc.That's what is kinda making me think that I'm going to have to deal with oil control regardless of the cream. I should probably just find an oil control product to add to my skincare routine to target the issue.

It smells like honey? I must look this one up :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I don't need moisture, but it sounds interesting.
It's not really that moisturizing, lol.

I really like Too Cool For School Dinoplatz CC Cream we got in Memebox Global #11. I use it all the time these days, it's perfect for summer. The coverage is quite good, it's really light and doesn't make my skin too shiny. I use a bit of transparent powder on top but my skin gets really oily and troublesome in summer so probably many people would be fine without it.

I think everyone has different skin/tones/problems, the best is to get samples online and try them before getting the full size. Some BBs may oxidize differently than swatches on blogs. 

Has anyone gotten any HG BB creams on memebox? I have not really tried out all of them since I am OCD about finishing some stuff off since my dresser is full of products atm.

I like the coverage of Too Cool for School CC cream, but it does make my oily skin shine quite a bit in couple of hours. I do use setting powder with it. I've tried it with primer under it and it is some what better. Hopefully the one that comes with Oriental Medicine box is better.

For BB creams with my oily skin I really like Estee Lauder. Gives me light and very natural coverage. I also use setting powder with it.

Latest posts

Back