Lolo22

Julep August 2014

I'm kind of tempted to do a secret store order for the $50 to get a box free one month but don't think I'm going to.  I just did a Pinterest board of all my nail polishes so they are easy for me to see all in one place and I've got 285 pins with only a few doubles (top coats over diff polishes or with/without flash).  That's doesn't include the set of 9 on the way from the Polish Upgrade.  I didn't realize I had so many!  I think I need to lay off the polish buying for a while :)

That's a great idea a to keep track of stuff

I have a new sub coupon code if anyone wants it, just PM me.  It expires 7/31 and I'm not going to use it so someone else might as well!

I'm sure it's gone by now, but I am still curious, what is a new sub coupon code? A free polish? My sub is over a year old, and I don't recall getting a special coupon code with my first box. 

I'm sure it's gone by now, but I am still curious, what is a new sub coupon code? A free polish? My sub is over a year old, and I don't recall getting a special coupon code with my first box. 

It's the 50% off code you get in your first box.  It's good for everything except for Savvy Deals and Secret Shop but it does work on the 'add-on' items they offer you before you check out.

Edit: No one has PM'd me yet, it's still up for grabs...  It's a one-time use code.

Edited by prettylights

That's a great idea a to keep track of stuff

It took a while to get it together but I'm really happy I made it.  It's nice to glance through and see pictures instead of going through each of my swatch wheels.

• Like 1

I'm kind of tempted to do a secret store order for the $50 to get a box free one month but don't think I'm going to.  I just did a Pinterest board of all my nail polishes so they are easy for me to see all in one place and I've got 285 pins with only a few doubles (top coats over diff polishes or with/without flash).  That's doesn't include the set of 9 on the way from the Polish Upgrade.  I didn't realize I had so many!  I think I need to lay off the polish buying for a while :)

Same and same. I want to take advantage of sales, but I'm getting a little Julep'ed out. By which I mean I just want to sit here and paint my nails and not pay attention to whatever sales or mystery boxes or new polishes are coming out. Julep feels like a needy friend sometimes.

• Like 6

Got a shipping notice yesterday. Was surprised to see it was FedEx. Still waffling on the secret store order/promo. I was waiting to get paid and then also stuff I had in my cart kept getting sold out and with each item that had to be replaced, it seemed less and less worth it. The only reason I'm even considering it still is because I'd like to get one more free box during my birthday month.

No shipping notice here either. Sad to know that my next Ipsybag will be here at least a week before my Julep box.

I bought Queen Anne from the secret store and several things off my wishlist with the POLISHPERK code and I got shipping notices for both orders...although it looked like they were still using DHL so I didn't even track it yet since I expect it might take a while. 

I bought Queen Anne from the secret store and several things off my wishlist with the POLISHPERK code and I got shipping notices for both orders...although it looked like they were still using DHL so I didn't even track it yet since I expect it might take a while.

Regular orders are still going to be DHL for now. It's just Maven boxes that are going to be FedEx from now on.

• Like 1

I'm still waiting on my box to ship as well. :(

I talked with CS Tuesday and they said they shipped boxes out on Monday. I saw that some people got their boxes today on Instagram...hoping mine comes in the next couple days!

Decided there was no way I was going to give them $50 considering I should really be on a no buy and the Foot Doctors set, Natalia, and Kessie were all sold out. So instead I just got Queen Anne, Emerson and Abigail. Used a $15 credit so I spent less than $2! :)

Edited by HelpMeSleep
  • Like 2

Finally got my shipping notice.  Box is due wed/thurs so that is MUCH faster shipping (for me) but doesn't really matter since it wasn't shipped til the 31st.....Hopefully next month they get them out a little quicker and then I should be able to get my box in under a week! So cool!

I still haven't gotten a shipping notice and nothing via reference tracking on FedEx either ...

this time, I'll probably get my secret shop oder first.

Finally got my shipping notice.  Box is due wed/thurs so that is MUCH faster shipping (for me) but doesn't really matter since it wasn't shipped til the 31st.....Hopefully next month they get them out a little quicker and then I should be able to get my box in under a week! So cool!

I got mine too, says it'll be here August 5th.

The only month I've had it come in not under a week was last month where it took about a week and a half.  Generally I feel lucky about Julep's shipping.  Maybe it's because I'm in Colorado, which is kind of central, so it's quicker for me?

I received shipping notice two days ago and estimated arrival is Aug 5th. I am on the west coast. 

My box was finally initiated .. still waiting for it to ship though!!! Given that it's been 5 business days now, I am truly disappointed this month. Never had a box ship out so late and it's clearly not DHL's fault this time.

How do you ladies track your boxes now? Ever since they changed the site layout it's confused me!

I live in Canada and I'm pretty sure I won't get my box until a bit before the next window opens. <_<

I decided to skip buying anything from the Secret Store. For $25, I can just buy the next box. I was hoping it would be a lot items that I just had to have. But that just wasn't the case.

• Like 2

My box finally shipped this morning and should arrive next Thu according to Fedex. Which would be similar to the best DHL has ever managed from Seattle to here. So, apart from the fact that it never took them so long to send off one of my boxes, I thin, Fedex will be an improvement even from Ohio. I hope they'll get back to their usual shipping speed soon as well. Though, I probably won't update my credit card which is being replaced atm .. just so I'm not tempted to buy more and they won't charge me anything when using my Jules.

I also just visited their FB page and am a little appalled by the shitstorm going on there. All those people ordering free boxes and complaining about it turning into a subscription ...

I really hope it won't affect the company too much .. they should definitely hire more people for CS .. they simply seem a bit understaffed in that respect, but other than that, I can't believe all the negative views everywhere. Strange.

How do you ladies track your boxes now? Ever since they changed the site layout it's confused me!

I live in Canada and I'm pretty sure I won't get my box until a bit before the next window opens. <_<

I was wondering the same thing! This is my last of 3 prepaid months, I cancelled already for next month and I am hoping they didn't somehow "get it confused". I like the product, just on polish overload for the moment!