Lip Factory July 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kristine Walker

Her Nibs
Reaction score
 July is Anniversary month for Lip Factory, wonder what surprises they have in store for us?

Since it's their anniversary are we definitely going to get a better box? Last year's looked amazng!

Also when do they normally ship/arrive?

I couldn't help myself...I just subbed. I love a good make up heavy bag and these look sooo good. Do you think I'll get the July box if I singed up today?

I subscribed to this box in early to mid JUNE. I've gotten one very pitiful email saying " There's a message for you on our site".

In a box was a very poorly constructed " Welcome" letter stating how they would email me about shipping, not to contact them, basically, and that they absolutely know what to do and when to do it. 

It was rather snide. I haven't gotten a single product from them nor an email to my EMAIL INBOX, where email is supposed to go. 

I subscribed to this box in early to mid JUNE. I've gotten one very pitiful email saying " There's a message for you on our site".

In a box was a very poorly constructed " Welcome" letter stating how they would email me about shipping, not to contact them, basically, and that they absolutely know what to do and when to do it. 

It was rather snide. I haven't gotten a single product from them nor an email to my EMAIL INBOX, where email is supposed to go. 
Wow, that surprises me, because I have found them to be really friendly and accommodating. Hopefully things will get better. They are by far my favorite make-up sub. 

Their website absolutely sucks, though. I didn't even realize I had messages there til I had been subscribed for a few months. They need to communicate via email, not depend on the site. They're also pretty responsive to Facebook posts, I've noticed. 

I couldn't help myself...I just subbed. I love a good make up heavy bag and these look sooo good. Do you think I'll get the July box if I singed up today?
You can sub at any time and receive that month's box as long as it's not sold out.

It's looking like this is going to be a good month!

I've found Lip Factory to have the best CS of all my subs (BB, Ipsy SS, and Lip Factory), sorry if anyone else has had a sub-par experience.

I didn't even get that- all i got was a couple of different e-mails telling me that they got my payment.

Does the box normally arrive without a tracking code?
I have always gotten a tracking code, but I haven't been with them from the start. I think this will be my 4th month. 

I had always gotten a tracking code form Ipsy,though, and didn't this month; my bag just showed up one day. So who knows? 

I get Your Bijoux Box and Le Tote, and both of them had huge mailing errors this month; as in, large batches of packages went missing. Starting to wonder if it's  an issue with the post office. 

Does the box normally arrive without a tracking code?
This is my 3rd month and both my previous months I received a tracking notice. May was on the 20th and June was on the 26th for me

This is the sub that has taught me patience after reading other's posts. Sometimes they ship really late but it is always worth it imo

Yep, I caved.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   Ordered LF this month.  I think I'll probably only get this once (it's rather expensive!), but I'm very excited!  I know it's their anniversary month, but is it also an all-lip month?  Didn't they delay the all-lip month on their anniversary once before, so the two didn't coincide?

Since I signed up on the 18th this month, if I were to continue, would this always be my billing date going forward?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow - I'm glad I signed up this morning!  :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  It said July anniversary box then.  Now it says to subscribe for August!  If I'd have waited until after work, I'd have missed it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back