Sign in to follow this  
chaostheory

Julep points "Jules"

Can someone explain Jules to me?

I signed up for the 3 boxes up front (with one being free).

I received 100 Jules.

The FAQ says "300 Jules each time you get a Maven Box" and that's what I signed up for right? Was Maven? Does that mean I should have gotten points for every box I've received thus far (I've received two)? 

Also my last box was late and they said they'd give me 100 points for that but I didn't get that either.

I think I'm most likely just completely misunderstanding the points system there. Can anyone clear it up for me? Thanks so much! (sorry I'm such a n00b)

In my experience it can take a while to get Jules added to your account.  

And yes, I think you should be getting 300 Jules each time you get a box (but I pay monthly if I get a box so, can't be for sure on this.)

Keep track of how many Jules you think you should have and then if they don't add them w/in a month or so I would call or email and ask when they will be added.

I know when I didn't get my b-day Jules, I emailed and they added them immediately.   Then they asked me to add my birth date to my profile because I hadn't actually done that.  Ooops. 

I emailed julep 5 days ago and still no response. I emailed again about 3 days ago to check up on my original email and still no response. Odd. 

I emailed julep 5 days ago and still no response. I emailed again about 3 days ago to check up on my original email and still no response. Odd. 

Actually, that is their MO. What's odd is that a business with such poor customer service continues with the huge growth!

I recommend calling on the phone (during west coast business hours) to talk with CS and get an answer. Do not leave a voice mail, as they are just as diligent in returning those as they are with emails.

same experience - if they reply to an email (and that is a big if) it is often 10 days later.  You are much better off to call them like poster above said. 

I had the same problem. I signed up for the 3 month and my account only showed 100 Jules. I also emailed, earlier this week and have heard nothing. Today, I looked at my account and 900 Jules have been added. Still no response from them, though.

Can someone explain Jules to me?

I signed up for the 3 boxes up front (with one being free).

I received 100 Jules.

The FAQ says "300 Jules each time you get a Maven Box" and that's what I signed up for right? Was Maven? Does that mean I should have gotten points for every box I've received thus far (I've received two)?

Also my last box was late and they said they'd give me 100 points for that but I didn't get that either.

I think I'm most likely just completely misunderstanding the points system there. Can anyone clear it up for me? Thanks so much! (sorry I'm such a n00b)

You should be getting the 300 Jules after each month that you take your box. They say they will credit them before the next window opens, but you do have to keep an eye out because they are totally known for not crediting earned Jules. As for the 100 late Jules, they will probably tell you to wait until the 20th for them to credit, but definitely keep after them about it. Same thing with birthday and anniversary ones, I've had to email them everytime! So annoying.