Kardashian Style Makeup Organizer Under $200?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Anyone know where I can get any specials or coupons on Acrylic Makeup Organizers?

Those are the really beautiful and spacious clear cube organizers for makeup.

My daughter is DYING to get one for her birthday, and I really want to find one for her, but I cannot find them anywhere.

The best known site I found searching Facebook (their page is "AcrylicMakeup") or www.AcrylicMakeup.com , but I have never worked with them before and they don't have a location in my area.

The only other sites are www.TheClearCube.com (over $400 a pop) andwww.SherrieBlossom.com (over $350!).

This is going to be a huge purchase for me, so I want to be sure with my decision. Anyone had any luck with these?

Think it is safe to buy online?

Thanks!

Jessica

1111.jpg

As far as I know, you can find them fairly readily on Amazon, so I'd suggest trying there. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Also, no acrylic organizer should be in the hundreds of dollars - that's a rip-off.

A couple of companies I know off the top of my head are:

Muji - acrylic drawers are going to run around $20 per stack of two

ByAlegory - lipstick and compact holders running between $15-$20

And I'm not particularly crafty, but I imagine you can add the fancy details, such as the crystal handles yourself. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

These are the ones all of the top makeup gurus use! Not like any of the others you mentioned. But I know there are other crafty alternatives just thought these looked AMAZING. 

Besides the dream of mine above, I would recommend getting the 24 Space Acrylic Lipstick Holders off Amazon for only $9. Those are a life saver for me!

These are the ones all of the top makeup gurus use! Not like any of the others you mentioned. But I know there are other crafty alternatives just thought these looked AMAZING.

I got mine from The Container Store, they look fab and were under $30. Amazon has them as well. Why on earth would you pay several hundred dollars for what is basically a plastic box? Maybe I'm just to frugal for that to ever appeal to me

Target has something like this in the beauty section, over with the makeup bags. They aren't stackable, but they're clear and have tons of cubbies for all your makeup or nail polishes. There are a few different ones to choose from but they're all really cool and under $15. I have one for all my manicure tools and nail polishes and I love it.

Hi ladies,

Anyone know where I can get any specials or coupons on Acrylic Makeup Organizers?

Those are the really beautiful and spacious clear cube organizers for makeup.

My daughter is DYING to get one for her birthday, and I really want to find one for her, but I cannot find them anywhere.

The best known site I found searching Facebook (their page is "AcrylicMakeup") or www.AcrylicMakeup.com , but I have never worked with them before and they don't have a location in my area.

The only other sites are www.TheClearCube.com (over $400 a pop) andwww.SherrieBlossom.com (over $350!).

This is going to be a huge purchase for me, so I want to be sure with my decision. Anyone had any luck with these?

Think it is safe to buy online?

Thanks!

Jessica
What did you end up getting?  I'm thinking of buying one of these too - with the crystals. Not sure the best option though. I understand the container store etc.  But do like the crystal handles for myself (which those others don't have). 

I have the Sherrieblossom Icebox and I absolutly love it! It's a little bit more but worth it because it's made with quality materials that doesn't break.

Amazon is the ultimate destination for acrylic set up. They're cheap and reliable. And as the previous reply, you can also check makeuporganizeronline. It'll help in comparing..!!! Good Luck..!!!

flyrr-2(mua).jpg We don't offer any acyrlic containers but we do offer other cases for your storage needs.  Please visit our online store at www.aptleedesigns.com, we also have wholesale at www.mualimited.com

Latest posts

Back