Home remedies for acne?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have recently come up with a really bad patch of acne on my forehead. Having tried different foundations before, i have come up with hives and a rash on my face with everyone i tried so i dont wear makeup. Does anyone have any remedies to calm these spots down?

If you have a rash and hives you want to calm the skin down. Don't over do it with products, you might just irritate it more. I'd take some benadryl and maybe some pure aloe (not the kind for sunburn). Try not to touch it, it needs to heal before it gets better. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Dear

For acne,rashes and hives use lactomine lotion .It will cool down your skin and same time heal it.Don't use other beauty products for now as they can irritate your skin more.

The best treatment for acne is aloe vera gel. Extract the juice from aloe vera plant and massage the affected area for 2-3 minutes, leave for 15 minutes, than rinse off. Do, this twice daily. It is a proven remedy for acne.

You may opt for the following too:

• Potato: You can use potato to heal damage from sun, stress and environment by its vitamin C in 70 % quantity from one potato. And potato also provide Vitamin B to regenerate the skin cells and healthy DNA production. Potato is also a niacin provider for skin lightening.
  • Lemon Juice: Lemon have a very high acidity so it helps to kill the acne bacteria and to dry them. And lemon provide vitamin C for skin to maintain it healthy and glowing.
  • Cucumber: Cucumber helps to treat dehydration of skin as of its 95% water. They help to remove dead skin cells and in cleaning pores. They are good moisturizers and extra oil removers for skin. So, one can use them as face was.
If you suppose to get fast results then visit your dermatologist....

Lemon juice is a best remedy to treat acne. Apply lemon juice on the affected area and leave for 15 minutes, than rinse off. Acne will start banish in couple of days.

Wash with african black soap ( i recommend the one from seller HalalEveryDay on amazon)

Toner - witch hazel (find in pharmacy)

Moisturizer - pure jojoba oil...just a few drops

I am using turmeric from last few days. Mix it in curd and some honey. Apply on face as mask. It will give you healthy, soft and acne free skin.

Latest posts

Back