SUPERBOX IOPE boxes #1 & 2 discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

veritazy

honest ranter
Reaction score
So I created this thread because we were buzzin' about the IOPE box and they finally appear but are pricier compared to the normal memeboxes. We need to deliberate over this! 

I would say they are semi naked/naked boxes since the items are revealed in the description. I tried to compile the prices from some sources but they did not total to $325 unless I have mistaken (descriptions were copy-pasted from Memebox). 

superbox_iope1_thumbnail.png
 ​
Superbox IOPE #1 ($65)

IOPE’s famous Boosting Serum 

Eye Cream 

Relief Cream 

Essential Face Oil 

Lip and Cheek 4g 

Superbox IOPE #2 ($79)

All items in #1 +

IOPE Air Cushion (NO.21 only)-- this alone is >$30

Definitely the value is higher than the price as they are all full-sized, but are they worth it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Comparing the gmarket prices it's not such a steal - the eye cream and serum are about $8 there. Probably the total value is still higher than the retail price but I'm quite sure it's nowhere near over $300!
yep defo not >$325. Also that box #2 has the cushion, so they cant be both the same value..

So I created this thread because we were buzzin' about the IOPE box and they finally appear but are pricier compared to the normal memeboxes. We need to deliberate over this! 

I would say they are semi naked/naked boxes since the items are revealed in the description. I tried to compile the prices from some sources but they did not total to $325 unless I have mistaken (descriptions were copy-pasted from Memebox). 

superbox_iope1_thumbnail.png
 ​
Superbox IOPE #1 ($65)

IOPE’s famous Boosting Serum 

Eye Cream 

Relief Cream 

Essential Face Oil 

Lip and Cheek 4g 

Superbox IOPE #2 ($79)

All items in #1 +

IOPE Air Cushion (NO.21 only)-- this alone is >$30

Definitely the value is higher than the price as they are all full-sized, but are they worth it?
Prices per YesStyle Website.... 

IOPE’s famous Boosting Serum $89.91

Eye Cream 

Relief Cream $98.91

Essential Face Oil $96.21

Lip and Cheek  

IOPE Air Cushion $26.91

@@yunii Things on yesstyle are always overpriced tho. I saw some on koreandepart, gmarket etc for cheaper I think. 

I am definitely interested in IOPE but not so much in the products featured in the boxes. I do want to try the cushion though, and would have gotten that box if it was the cheaper one. But since it's in the $75 box I think I'll pass. Looking forward to everyone's feedback on these products though, I want to know what those of you who bought either of these boxes think of them. It's a really nice brand (under AmorePacific umbrella), so I'm sure the quality is pretty good.

@@OiiO yup, have been eyeing the cushion due to the crazy buzz (esp adverts on youtube). It is too much for a student to fork out...could have gotten 3 boxes with that price tag. Hmm..

Is anyone here interested in an Iope essential facial oil I got it from my jackpot box willing to trade or sell. USA tho. About the BB cushion am really interested in trying Laneige pore control BB cushion as I have oily skin, I heard grea things about it. My twin sister from the Philippines bought one for me from Korea and someone is gonna bring it to me here in USA when they go fot a vacation hopefully I will get it on November.

For those interested, bought one of those iope air cushions (N21). Very sheer colour and light texture. Haven't tried it on my face yet but have also ordered the coloured cushions so can give a review here if folk interested?

Latest posts

Back