General brand advice plus anti-wrinkle products that work

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I was just wanting to get some skin care advice from those who have either aging skin, sensitive skin or from those who have general experience with a variety of skin care brands.

I am currently using Paula's Choice (Hydralight series) and so far am fairly happy with my improved skin texture. I have been doing some online research about different skin care brands that I think might be suitable for my combination, sensitive, aging skin... in particular La Roche-Posay, Mario Badescu, Paula's Choice and Olay. If anyone also has any experience with these brands (or any others that you would like to recommend!), I am really keen to hear your stories.

On a side note, I am also really keen to learn about any skin care products that actually work on reducing lines and wrinkles (not asking for a miracle lol, and I only have very fine lines as it is, plus one deep forehead wrinkle). So if you know of or have had experience with any products that really do make your skin look younger and healthier, please let me know.

Thanks for reading and I hope for some replies  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Skin is the most important part of our personality and sp, proper care should be done. Though, wrinkles and aging sign can not be removed permanently, but it can be reduced with the help of some anti-aging skincare products.

Lifecell Skin Wrinkle Cream is the best option you can rely over. It contains scientifically proven anti-aging ingredients, has no side-effects and starts showing its signs after 17 seconds of application.

Jarvis Cosmetics is providing treatment for anti wrinkle skin... I suggest to visit them as their products are too good, specially Jarvis Cream & Serum....

Hey there....I'm 50 and facing this challenge too!

What works....

• drinking lots of water
  • hyaluronic acid serum
  • C&E with ferulic serums
  • Jojoba oil or argan oil for moisturizer
DON"T strip your face by using harsh cleansers. Don't expose to sun without sunscreenon or makeup with SPF ingredients.

This is me without makeup on, no photo shopping or editing. Fresh out of the pool! ....My skin has improved dramatically since using our C&E with ferulic serum.

Lori-Age-50.jpg

Latest posts

Back