• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Handmade Sugar Scrubs for Sale!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone!. I've been making my own beauty stuff for awhile now, and a few people have expressed interesting in buying some of my homemade goodies. I am deeply humbled that anyone would even take an interest in my little concoctions, and would be happy to throw some stuff together for you lovlies!

All purchases will come with a one-of-a-kind hand illustrated tag/product card made by yours truly! (I am also willing to take commissions for beauty-related illustrations if anyone interested in those.)

Please note that I operate on a very small scale, so the batches I make are of limited quantity. Once they're gone, they're gone. Depending on the product I may be able to whip some more up right away, but some things take much longer. Herbal oil infusion moisturizers, for example.

Currently, I'm offering 4 half-pint mason jars filled with my homemade Lavender, Peppermint, and Raw Honey Scrub. This scrub is made with sugar, grapeseed oil, lavender flowers, peppermint essential oil, vitamin E oil, and raw unfiltered honey. All these goodies make this scrub super luxurious and moisturizing. It is suitable for all-over body, and even face use!

Price is $15 per jar with shipping/tracking included. If you want more than one, then just add $10 for each added scrub.

9lacgo.jpg

This is an example of what the scrub looks like, and what kind of art I do for the tags. The jars won't look like this one, I needed something with a more secure lid for shipping, so I found these cute little short and stout mason jars. They're adorable, trust me.

Thanks for taking time to look at my listing. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Coming soon!

• Herbal infusion Moisturizing Oils
  • Purely Botanical Powdered Foundation/Finishing Powder
  • Purely Botanical Powdered Blush
  • Lip Balms (Tinted and Otherwise)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is such a good idea! You should make a grapefruit one, it will help with cellulite! That could be a selling point! Lol. Also if they are in a rural area you might want to charge more depending where it's going. With UPS, if it's in a rural area there's a delivery surcharge that is tacked onto the price. (retired UPS extraordinaire!) I don't even think that's the right word i was looking for. Oh well I blame my headache! You make your own moisturizer?? Damn that's so awesome!

@@Esthylove Thanks for the suggestions! Right now the only essential oils I have on hand are Peppermint and Lavender; the latter of which I am almost out of. I'm planning on picking up Lemon, Tea Tree, Clary Sage, Grapefruit, and a bunch of others when I can.

I usually just moisturize with oils, but sometimes I'll infuse them with herbs like lavender, thyme, ect and blend to make them extra luxurious. That takes like, a month though. Quite a process. But, man, you apply some lavender infused almond oil to a pimple and you can say bye-bye to that sucker. It's some good stuff.

@@Esthylove Thanks for the suggestions! Right now the only essential oils I have on hand are Peppermint and Lavender; the latter of which I am almost out of. I'm planning on picking up Lemon, Tea Tree, Clary Sage, Grapefruit, and a bunch of others when I can.

I usually just moisturize with oils, but sometimes I'll infuse them with herbs like lavender, thyme, ect and blend to make them extra luxurious. That takes like, a month though. Quite a process. But, man, you apply some lavender infused almond oil to a pimple and you can say bye-bye to that sucker. It's some good stuff.
I tried the whole "cleansing with coconut oil" thing. I couldn't handle it. I like the foamy stuff that makes my skin feel squeaky clean after. You have a lot of patience to wait a month for some stuff, I'm very impatient and hate waiting for things. Just like the tanner I got off of Amazon is coming from the UK. I'm DYING! lol

I just got my lavender peppermint honey scrub from @@pokeballssohard today and I had to share it with the board.  She carefully packed my scrub and when I unwrapped it, it was in a lovely little mason jar with a lacey ribbon and one of her beautiful homemade cards with her "doodles" - doodles?? This is just lovely art.  I love it and I will keep it.

I then opened it up and was in awash with the refreshing scent of peppermint & lavender.  I cannot wait to use this item tomorrow in the shower.   @@pokeballssohard, you have created a customer!!

sugarscrub.1.pngsugarscrub.2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back