• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Megan27ist Trade List

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi!  I have more stuff to add to this list, but my computer is dying, so I need to charge it   :flowers:

Anyways, let me know if there's anything you'd be interested in trading for!  Everything is unused unless otherwise noted.  If you have any questions, please do ask!

I ship to the US only.  Items are from a smoke free home, however I do have 2 dogs (but it's not like I let them play with my makeup though, lol), but if that's a problem, you might want to look elsewhere.  I do not buy tracking unless specifically asked to do so.  Feel free to save your money and not buy tracking too.  I trust that it will get here, no need to stare at the screen everyday to see if it's moved or not.

Body

• Just Being Sexy!  Body Bronzer 8ml x3 (will send all 3)
  • Lorac Tantalizer Body Bronzing Luminizer (.4 oz)

Eyes

• Dermalogica Intensive Eye Repair (4ml)
  • Eylure London Naturals No 020 Eyelashes
  • It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye in Neutral Medium (3.25 ml) - swatched

Face

• Bodyography Clear Foundation Primer (1 oz)
  • Coola Face Mineral Sunscreen SPF 20 Tinted Moisturizer  Organic CC Cream (1.7 fl oz)
  • Hang Ten Classic Sport SPF 50 (1 ml)
  • Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen (foil packet with Nude, Sand, and Tan) *
  • Peter Thomas Roth Retinal Fusion PM (.4 fl oz)
  • Real Chemistry Luminous 3-Minute Peel (.17 fl oz)
  • Stila Stay all day 10-in-1 HD Bronzing Beauty Balm Broad Spectrum SPF 30 (.23 fl oz)
  • Stila Stay all day 10-in-1 HD illumonating Beauty Balm Broad Spectrum SPF 30 (.23 fl oz)
  • Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm Sampler in Illuminating, Naked Medium and Bronzing (1ml each)

Fragrance

• Essence of Beauty Fine Fragrance Body Mist in Wind Kissed (2 oz) - misted a few times to smell

Lips

• Mica Beauty Cosmetics Tinted Lip Balm #5 Natural, swatched with clean finger (no box, unknown size, it was an Ipsy Sample from Jan 2014)
  • NYX Diamond Sparkle Lipstick in Rouge, opened, not swatched (Full Size to my knowledge)
  • Sweet & Shimmer Lip Gloss.  There is no color description so I will do my best to describe it.  4 colors in one tube, going from closest to the cap to the farthest from the cap, Dark Pink, Pink, Barbie Pink, and Baby Pink.  (Full Size to my knowledge)

Nails

• OPI Mariah Carey Holiday Collection Warm Me Up mini

*= Items listed with an asterisk (*) are items that are far too small/foil packets, so I'd be willing to send a couple of items with an * to you in exchange for your item.

Things I like/want to try:

• Eyeshadow, I love my greens and purples.
  • Perfume that is a floral/citrus scent
  • Blue bag/purse from Popsugar Must Have November 2014 (I'd be willing to trade multiple items for this)
  • Deborah Lippman Addicted to Speed top coat
  • Urban Decay Ozone lip liner
If you have a trade list, let me know and I'll take a look!  :rotfl:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back