Makeup pick me up products

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Fellow makeup mavens, when you need a little pick me up, what do you tend to buy? New lipstick, blush, foundation, whole new kit?

I usually go for a refresh look or a lipstick.

Last edited by a moderator:
good question! 

I usually go for lip gloss, lipstick or nail polish. That is if I manage to restrain myself from getting some sugary and caffeinated drink. lol

.....eyeshadows....mascara....liner...anything eye related.

As a girl with big eyes, I try to focus on that area the most.  Don't even worry about lips.

Highligher or lipstick. I am obsessed with highlighters, and that is ridiculous because I actually use so little of the product, but they make me happy. :wub:

And I think it wouldn't be far-fetched to say that a lot of people love getting a new lipstick. I definitely fall in that category!

Fresh balms. So fun to play with and good for your lips... And they feel a little luxurious! But if I need a major pick me up - YSL glossy stains.

Can you tell I'm obsessed with lip products?

For me it's always been eye products, most specifically new, high-end mascara's! A new high-end mascara makes me happier than anything else LOL

I usually go looking on Etsy for a natural indie company and pick up a few samples/smaller products to try out. Even just finding all natural companies with products that look good and are affordable to me can be a huge pick-me-up ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Almost always lipgloss. I had so many last year I went on a no buy lip products. It was HARD! I did it though! 

Back