Shade suggestions for mineral foundation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been wearing Golden Medium in matte base from Everyday Minerals for years.. Recently they discontinued that shade and the closest they have in their new line to Golden Medium is Butter tan, which unfortunately is too beige for me. I have yellow and olive undertones. Golden Medium was a perfect match but oh well. 

So, I never looked around at what other mineral makeup lines are there. Could someone please suggest some other line comparable to Everyday Minerals  that has yellow and olive shades. Any shade recommendations would be greatly appreciated too. 

I have been looking at lucy minerals, Lilia and Meow. 

Do you have a pic of the shade? I typed it in a google search, but it varies from one pic to another.

I'd recommend trying out some samples or trial sizes from other companies. I use LA Minerals and love it.

I have no idea what shade would be close match, sorry.

Have you tried www.findation.com?  You can pick a color and brand of foundation that matches your skin, and they will give you a list of several other foundations that will match......

I recently ordered 11 samples from Meow to see what would work best and I was able to find my perfect match.  I think their suggestions are pretty accurate, too. 

Latest posts

Back