POPSUGAR Must Have August 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay, so I guess I am overly anxious for the August box. What sparked this is August is the Anniversary box, and I noticed last year they sent an email out July 9th 2013 telling what the anniversary gift was. So, Popsugar, put out an anniversary spoiler for us for 2014, please. What does everyone think it will be? Any wishes?

My wishes for the entire box:

-Awesome ear cuff, or other bold statement jewelry.

-Fabulous makeup item, like a brightly colored gel liner and brush. I'm thinking cobalt or kelly green. A great highlighter could also be cool.

-Luxurious body oil or perfume in a delicious scent.

-One size fits most thongs, in bright colors and/or prints.

-CANDY. Delicious, fancy candy.

I am aware my list is a little unrealistic. But oh, to dream….   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My wishes for the entire box:

-Awesome ear cuff, or other bold statement jewelry.

-Fabulous makeup item, like a brightly colored gel liner and brush. I'm thinking cobalt or kelly green. A great highlighter could also be cool.

-Luxurious body oil or perfume in a delicious scent.

-One size fits most thongs, in bright colors and/or prints.

-CANDY. Delicious, fancy candy.

I am aware my list is a little unrealistic. But oh, to dream….   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
So.... you did not hear about the one size fits most thong fiasco in 2013....I am pretty sure PopSugar will not repeat that item ever, although for me it was a win.

Other items that I would love to see again:  Pipcorn, S'well bottle, thermal container in glass like the Bodum mugs!

Wish List:

An ear cuff would be fun!

Fancy hand sanitizer like L'Occitane.

Nice, useful makeup like Trish McEvoy instant eye lift or Fresh Lip Products.

Make up brush from Sigma.

Credit for an online DVD rental (Amazon or Itunes)

But wait.... I canceled my sub because I have too much stuff! 

So mainly, I wish for spoilers and a discount code! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm really hoping for an amazing August box. Last August was great. The last two months have been pretty meh for me so I'm hoping for August to redeem Popsugar for me. If not, I'll be unsubbing.

My 6-month sub just expired and I hope there's a discount code before the August box sells out.

How often do they put coupon codes out?
They pretty much had one every single month from February to June, at least it seemed like it. I skipped July because there wasn't a coupon code and I wasn't too thrilled with the box, so I lucked out. I feel like I'll probably buy the August one though since I'm already curious! LOL

When do you guys think they will sell out by? It doesn't seem like they've been selling out lately.

It would be kind of cool to have a "best of" box with favorites from the past.
This is a wonderful idea! Seriously, you should send an email and suggest this to Popsugar. They could attract so many new customers and it would be a great way for people to get a good idea of what type of items there are. Honestly, I'd rather pay $100 for a "best of box" each year than to take any more chances on the LE boxes. (I'm kind of scared off of those after the last few.)

Definitely hoping for a good code!  August is my birth month, so I'll splurge on myself *if* I can get a good deal!  :luv:

I'm such a spoiler addict - I wish I had known the ugly hat was going to be a main item in this past month's box.  I would have canceled for the month.  I do love the salad servers, but I already had a set from French Bull in a different pattern.

For August I want a good mix of things

A yoga mat

cute earrings - I'd like some simple threaders or hoops

some of those moisturizing hand gloves with the gooey insides that are reusable

nail art tools

bubble bath +body scrub

I always feed the food they send to my fiance because it's so junky.  I'd rather see some probiotics or vitamins like green vibrance or five lac that I can blend into a smoothie.

Definitely hoping for a good code!  August is my birth month, so I'll splurge on myself *if* I can get a good deal!  :luv:

I'm such a spoiler addict - I wish I had known the ugly hat was going to be a main item in this past month's box.  I would have canceled for the month.  I do love the salad servers, but I already had a set from French Bull in a different pattern.

For August I want a good mix of things

A yoga mat

cute earrings - I'd like some simple threaders or hoops

some of those moisturizing hand gloves with the gooey insides that are reusable

nail art tools

bubble bath +body scrub

I always feed the food they send to my fiance because it's so junky.  I'd rather see some probiotics or vitamins like green vibrance or five lac that I can blend into a smoothie.

Yaaassss! I missed out on the Nina Garcia box, and have been mourning the loss of those phones. Good headphones would be AWESOME.
I'm on headphone overload right now.

I'm hoping for some cool jewelry. Maybe some cool cosmetics. Something fun. 

Latest posts

Back