fancyfarmer

POPSUGAR Must Have August 2014 *SPOILERS*

Just looked back at my order history. I was subscriber # 492 for the July 2012 box. It shipped late in July.

So they called it a July box in my billing history but it was probably closer to being an August box, right? 

Anyway, either late July or August is their anniversary month because I was a charter subscriber. :)

• Like 1

Shipped! 3.8 lbs...

That's pretty heavy. Here's high hopes!!

P.s. I was thinking it would be awesome if they included a Tieks giftcard. Seems like the right product for the target demographic. They look so cute but I have never tried them because I can't try them in a store. Getting a giftcard would push me to try them and I have a feeling I would love them and buy more.

• Like 2

I flat out adore Tieks. I'm on my feet a ton at work and these are the only flats that don't make my feet ache.

That's good to hear. I'm pretty tempted to try them. Are they durable? I go through my flats like crazy since I live in NYC.

Mine's 3.7 pounds shipping from Gilroy instead of NY this time.  Rats, that way takes forever to get to MI...

Mine initiated out of Gilroy, no estimated arrival date yet. It weighs 3.7 pounds. I used the coupon to get the free Turkish towel, so I hope they remembered to put it in there, since it seems to weigh the same as everyone else who has posted so far. 

3.8 lbs here. Pretty sure that means I didn't get a hairdryer lol. 

Ah well.

I forgot about that part!

I'm sure it's a great box regardless!

Wow, wondering what they've sent us for that weight? I don't think I've ever had a 3 lb PSMH box.. I have had Memeboxes that weighed that much and they were packed FULL of great products.

I've also had several food boxes that were that heavy, but it was back in the era of now-gone Foodzie boxes. 

P.s. I was thinking it would be awesome if they included a Tieks giftcard. Seems like the right product for the target demographic. They look so cute but I have never tried them because I can't try them in a store. Getting a giftcard would push me to try them and I have a feeling I would love them and buy more.

Another brand of flats that are slightly less pricey than Tieks is Yosi Samra. I just bought a pair and I LOVE them! Joyus carries several colors.

https://www.joyus.com/search?searchTerms=Samra

Another brand of flats that are slightly less pricey than Tieks is Yosi Samra. I just bought a pair and I LOVE them! Joyus carries several colors. https://www.joyus.com/search?searchTerms=Samra

I was thinking more of Tieks since they aren't in any store to try on. Thus, I feel getting to try them through a box would be. lol and low risk. I do second you on Yosi Samra being good. I've tried them on several times in multiple stores. Never actually bought them though - but I'm really picky about flats... Especially ballet flats - I don't like them to completely cover my toes - I prefer a little "toe cleavage." I think that's the reason I haven't bought Yosi Samras.

• Like 1

If a lot of boxes have shipped already, I have to assume we will have spoilers before the weekend. Someone who subs to this box must live near the shipping hub, right?

If a lot of boxes have shipped already, I have to assume we will have spoilers before the weekend. Someone who subs to this box must live near the shipping hub, right?

Mine usually takes two days to get to me once it ships.. so far it's only "initiated" so I'm thinking I'll get it Saturday. That being said I'm NEVER the first to get mine... so somebody will probably have spoilers tomorrow or Friday!!

MIne also initiated out of Gilroy at 3.7 lbs.  Once it actually ships, it usually take 3-4 days to get to me.  I'm sure there will be spoilers before then. I would love to get some sort of shoe!  Did they ask for our shoe size when we subscribed? I can't remember.

I find that I don't necessarily like heavier boxes because it usually means a heavy full-sized product like bath gel or something. Remember, jewelry is very light!

Ooohh, I'd love a candle!  I don't care that it's summer, I burn them anyway :D

Mines initiated at 3.7lbs from Gilroy.  I did not get the towel.  The towel is pretty light but I wonder if they are shipping separately, it seems like it would weigh more than an ounce...  Of course I think the shipping weights are sometimes pretty arbitrary so maybe it's not a big enough weight difference for them to distinguish between and just slapped the same label on them all.

@Saffyra  Hmmm. I hadn't thought about that. I DID get the towel and mine was the same weight as yours.