My Beauty.com Haul (Includes free travel bag with deluxe samples)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OMG!  I am soo very impressed with this, that I have to tell you all here.  Beauty.com has a summer special where if you spend $100, you get a Wes Gordon travel bag filled with samples.  Value is supposed to be $130.  Dunno if this is correct, but it is still very nice.

First I bought the Bliss Youth As We Know It, moisturizer cream that I have been dying to buy.  And then bought the Laura Geller tinted Spackle that I needed to bring me up over $100.  But then Laura Geller also had a special if you spent $50, you got a free deluxe sample of their Laura Geller Beauty Blush-n-Brighten in Pink Butter cream,   So I then bought the Real Deal Concealer.

On top of this I got to choose my 3 free foil packs.  Normally I won't use foil packs, but I really like what I chose, so I likely will this time.

As excited as I was, there was one disappointment.  The NUXE facial mask cream was supposed to be full sized and instead I got the .5 oz trial size.  The NUXE is $32 for a 1.7 oz tube, so this is a big difference in value.This full sized product is what pushed me to purchase this.  I posted about this on Facebook with a print screen, so I will see what they have to say about this. 

The other full sized sample was a Crab Tree and Evelyn nail polish in the lovely shade of Clemantine/Mandarin.

This is what all I got for $134 and with super fast shipping.  Ordered this on July 12th, 2014.  Normally you would just get the 3 products ordered if purchased elsewhere.  And perhaps a few foil packs thrown in.

011.JPG

Beayty.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an update, but they gave me a $32 credit to buy the NUXE cream. And I used the $10 coupon that came in my travel bag.   So I bought the 1.7 oz NUXE mask,  2.5 oz Bliss extreme hand cream and also got 3 free samples at a cost of $10.80 including tax.  Ok I am very pleased now.  At first I thought they should have just sent me a couple more sample tubes of the NUXE, but this is way better!

They said that NUXE sent 1/2 oz sample sizes instead of the full size.  Sure if they want to change the deal, no problem.  But they should change the ad for the Wes Gordan bag also.  That full size NUXE pushed me to order.  They did the right thing, so kudos to them.

L'Occitane en Provence Immortelle Divine Cream, Complimentary Sample Packette - 1 ea $0.00 1 GlamGlow THIRSTYMUD Hydrating Treatment, Complimentary Sample Packette - 5 g $0.00 1 GOLDFADEN MD Wake Up Call, Complimentary Sample Packette - .08 oz $0.00 1 NUXE Masque Creme Fraiche de Beaute Soothing & Rehydrating Mask - 1.7 oz $32.00 1 Bliss High Intensity Hand Cream - 2.5 fl oz $18.00

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back