MissJexie

Fortune Cookie Soap Box: Fall Soap Box 2014

Yep, now that you say that, it does! 

I wish the 'Personal Spaces' lasted longer. I mean, it's supposed to be a room spray, right? I spray it and I can smell it for a minute or so and then it completely disappears! Maybe I'll use it in my car or something. 

That's what I was going to do. Just throw them in my car, especially now that it's not so hot, and I'm almost out of my BBW car portable thingies.

Yep, now that you say that, it does!

I wish the 'Personal Spaces' lasted longer. I mean, it's supposed to be a room spray, right? I spray it and I can smell it for a minute or so and then it completely disappears! Maybe I'll use it in my car or something.

I use mine like a linen spray/febreeze and spray it on my couches and blankets. It lasts for a day or so. I have never purchased a full size because they don't last in the air at all.

I wasn't sure where to use the personal space spray so I finally put it in the bathroom.  Everyone in the house seems to like it which is amazing considering we have never been able to agree on a scent before.  It works really well and the bathroom smells fresh all the time without having that horrible heavy perfume smell that a lot of air fresheners have.  I was thinking of ordering more but now I'm worried with all the issues you guys have been having.  I may never use my discount codes.  

• Like 1

Well, no No Place Like Home whipped cream for me. My order and my Birchbox went missing. It's funny because in an effort to console myself, I made 2 more FCS orders. My WC sampler was at my door today. So the darn mailman can find my door ... I got Unicorn Farts (I don't like it), Butterbeer, Polyjuice Potion, and Tree of Life. The hand sanitizer I ordered hadn't shipped last I checked. I chose Oogie Boogie, Tree of Life, and No Place Like Home. I hope they ship soon and no more problems with the mail. I have to call FCS on Monday. :(

I just found a box from FCS at my door. I haven't ordered anything since the initial fall release, and I got that order awhile ago with no issues. Inside was a note on a scrap of paper ripped out from a spiral notebook that said, "Sorry for the delay. Hope you enjoy the product." There were also full size perfume oils in Polyjuice Potion and Venus Fly Trap. Umm... okay?

And I just got another random box from FCS. What are they doing?

• Like 1

I received a duplicate shipment last week myself. I emailed them as soon as I received the shipping notice but haven't heard back yet. Does anyone know what they normally do about items shipped in error?

Maybe they really really like you.  :wub:

• Like 1

There's No Place Like Home was the only scent from the Fall box that I liked enough to buy. I got the WC I ordered today. It does not smell like the soap. The FCS is very baked apple/cinnamon to me. The WC smells a lot like Red Delicious apple peels. I like it better than anything in the Winter box.