Check out my blog!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
it would mean a lot if you could please check out my blog and let me know what you think :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

my blog covers beauty and sometimes fashion!

Last edited by a moderator:
@@chlolouisec Welcome to MakeupTalk, check this out:

Q. I have a new website or beauty company, can we join and promote our website or company?

A: Yes, of course, you may join the community. But, your interaction with members will have to follow our rules and terms of service. If you are looking to get the word out, you will not be able to do it directly to our members. We support our paying advertisers and sponsors in not allowing direct solicitation. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor or direct advertiser, please visit our advertising page, contact our sales dept., and they will reply.

Here re some suggestions to get others to see your website:

- Put your website url in your signature (learn how to edit your signature)

- Create good, informative posts that will help to gain the audience trust in you, and, in turn, you'll gain a true readership base.

- #1 rule: engage the community, don't spam the community or our staff will squelch your discussions.

- People won't follow you if you are only be seen as an unwelcome person who is always asking members to visit your website url.

- Again, Engage the community in conversation.

- Did we mention to engage the community by posting informative threads, tutorials or product reviews that make people want to visit your website?

Latest posts

Back